[2.5] "Zero-Fucks-Given" Necromancer - Cheap Life OP Summoner for TOTAL NOOBS!!!

INTRODUCTION

Hello there!
Are you a noob like me ? Do you struggle to make it to the end content ? Do you want to play REALLY CHEAP funny build which clears relatively fast almost all maps ? Do you want to play summoner ? And do you want to play summoner, who actually FEARLESSLY CHARGE IN THE CENTER OF THE MOBS AND LEAD THE WAY FOR HIS MINIONS instead of crouching cowardly in the back in "I am not here" mode? If you say yes, then welcome to my "Zero Fucks Given" Spectromancer - because that describes how much you care about 99% of the enemies you can encounter :D.

VIDEO

ACCOLADES

SKILL TREE

Necromancer

Passives lv88 - 110pts

Passives 55 pts
Passives 120 pts

Ascendancy Points: (in order of importance)
Misstress of Sacrifice - Soul Weaver - Commander of Darkness

Bandits: Oak(HP) - Kill All - Oak(EC)

SKILL TREE EXPLANATION

The tree is simple. We want the two major minion clusters for minion damage and life, then life(+regen) for us and most importantly +%defences from shield and +%block.

JEWELS

minion dmg - minion life - life/dex/res

STATS

OFFENCE
6x zombies
4x Spectres
1x Golem - preferably Chaos

415% inc spectre dmg
170% inc spectre life

DEFENSE

5100hp/600es
7,3k Armor (11k with Determination)
6 Endurance Charges
75/72 % block chance
Phase run!

GEAR

GEAR EXPLANATION

As you can see, the gear is mostly shit (5L chest) and the gems are sometimes not even lv20 and have 0%q :)
There are 3 uniques, which are mandatory - the Vis Mortis, Bones of Ullr and Lawzhar amulet- to have 4 spectres and spell block.
Scourge is nice DPS boost, but it will work without it too. We need BIG SHIELD - with as much Armor as possible. I use Lioneye's atm, beacuse its cheap and has the +% block, as i still lack some passives from the tree (only lv 88), some 2k+ Armor shiled will be better.
The 40%inc / +%inc minion life helmet (and preferably +2 minon gems) is best in slot. I ripped mine with enchant - so now i have a substitute without the minion gems mod. DO NOT ENCHANT THIS HELMET :D
As was noted - you can place the bone offering gems here for extra block and healing.

On rings you want life, STR and resistances. You need to get 151 DEX for Haste. Evasion is not necessary. For 6L you need to have a socket ring for ARC if you dont want to drop some other gem.
Regarding gloves enchant - honestly i trully dont know, but for me Kwitch's suggestion for Decree of Reflection seems nice. For boots i would personally take either movements speed (for mapping) or life regen (for boss fights)

The cost of the gear depends, but most expensive will be The Scourge. You can buy ANY rolled Vis Mortis, make it 5L with the Jewellers Touch prophecy, and any rolled Scourge. For Ullrs just look for movement speed (15% is cap). As a shield ANY with 1500++ armor works, but ofc the more Armor (2k+) the better. There is a lot of space to make it more effective and expensive, this is just what i had in the chest and bought fast and cheap.

LINKS AND GEMS - updated setup atm

Classic Spectres - if you want to know more, see the Necronomicon thread or some LL Shavs Spectro builds.

Raise Spectre - Minion DMG-GMP/Slow projectiles - Contr. Destruction - **spectre choice1** - **spectre choice2**

The last 5L/6L sockets depends on the type of spectre you have. See the Necro thread.
lv20/21 Spectres with top tier support gems can carry every map to T15 very easily alone. That is why I think summoner is very good for noobs like myself, because it does not need much skill/cash to reliably see the end content.

Spell totem - Raise Skeletons - Minion life - Convocation -

I figured out that zombies are not that good with this build. Normally you dont need them, and when you do, they die in a second. So i tested the skellie totem and its actually better. It distract bosses and give your spectres more space and less attention. Convocation is there because you can cast it even with linked totem. (didnt want to re-link the helmet..)

Flame dash (movement), Desecrate,
CWDT-IC-Phase run

Bone offering - Vaal LT - Rallying Cry - Inc. Duration
Haste - Vall Summon Skeletons - Purity of *** - Chaos Golem

Vaal Summon Skeletons are higly recommended super fun skill :D and they trivialize all non-guardian boss fights (and you really feel a like king of summoners. If i get a +2 Minion helmet again, i will place it along the Offering + inc Duration gems in the +2 minion helmet.

Arc/Lightning Ball

Auras:
Determination (for extra Armor, good before you get some decent number while leveling for example) or Haste (for speed, recommended for all mapping)
Purity of *** - i prefer elements, but for some maps particular aura is better

HOW DOES IT WORK (for NOOBS:)

The mechanic is very simple. We use good!ol Bone offering 75% block combo, with added %defences from shield armor combo + Endurance charges + Golem to have 80-90ish phys. dmg reduction (tooltip).

We block 75% of all incoming attacks, and what gets through is mitigated to survivable level, at the same time being healed with cca 470hp regen from the tree, 390from RC and 500hp from every succesful block per second.

You charge in the center of the mob, rally cry, arc, bone offer and jump to another mob as this one is probably dead at this moment. Yes its not spark fast, but for me its fast enough, at least what can my PC handle :).
For average bosses - you just stand next to him, bone offer, arc, rally, sometimes kite a little. If he has some other cunning tools (or degens), you need to adjust, but this is mostly it :)

Arc is there to proc Elemental Equilibrium for Spectres and 70% dmg inc from Scourge.
Rally cry gives me 6EC and is actually VERY good tool to keep minions alive as it turn mob attention to me. Everything will jump on me and they are safe for a while to regen or sit safe.
Also Phase Run with CWDT is awesome.
I think 4 spectres are a must, as the build as it is survives pretty well, but frankly now i got stopped at the T16 Phoenix Guardian, who in "all" my 3 attempts quickly killed all spectres (and everything else of course) and then i could run there indefinitely, but i couldnt kill him ofc.

So the task atm is to raise a dmg output (6L..) and defences for the minions

For mapping, i recommend to run Haste and flesh offering, and switch to bone offering for boss.
Last edited by Velky_Kormidelnik on Jan 4, 2020, 7:30:54 AM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 5:18:41 PM
Hey there,

interesting build, thanks for that! Do you have any gameplay recorded I could look into to see the actual gameplay n style?
nice build, could there be a way to put whirling blades or shield charge instead of flame dash?
Ok, i tried Phoenix Guardian and there is a bummer - my spectres didnt survive more than 60-70% of the battle. At the moment he spawns 4+ of the little phoenixes, they usually go fast. They inflict insane dmg, way more than the big guy himself! I have to figure out how to help them survive - but its probably just me being noob, i didnt convocate when Phoenix cast the blast or anything so.., also my gems are not perfect and so on. But I personaly can survive there indefinitely :-))

Maybe for starters I can simply port home, wait for spectres to recover and go back. Unfortunately, i was unable to desecrate fire eaters in the forge even after like 100 attempts.

Regarding the shield/WB movement - technically its possible with some shuffling, but because I have 0 increased attack speed, they dont feel that fast.

BTW i noticed i fucked up my helmet with the enchant - so its not 40% inc minion dmg anymore, so i had to craft new one, and because its not +2 minion, i thought maybe placing zombies on the totem for boss fights might be usefull, as they dont last long anyway and i dont have enough cast speed to raise them in between the bone offers and arcing and running around.

I also tried to field my lv20 Vaal Skeletons, and that is super fun :D
Also I think maybe determination is not that necessary - the big hits get mitigated by it very little and inside the mobs you block so often that you always heal fast eneough. That means you can run Haste, which is cool.

I will edit the post.
How many keys for uber izaro?

Also, how come two golems? What about running a lvl clarity for the extra damage?

Looks interesting :>
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Only one key, it was my first attempt (and i actually never killed him before so..) I can try some nasty configurations, i think its possible.

Two golems are viable, but you loose the dmg from Scourge. Actually this build can be EASILY upgraded to 4 golems + Spectres - but than it wont be cheap. Now you can get all gear within 100c.

About clarity - idk, mana is tight, i run only one aura now for bosses, but you need Commander for the neat 20% ele res to minions. Technically its possible. You can get better rings and shield and mana (or regen) on the helmet.

I also dropped all zombies. They are simply not necessary - and for the guardian boss fights i will try to utilize the skellie totem and vaal skeletons instead. Raising zombies in the longer fights is difficult as i need the bodies for offering.
Hello there, couple of points regarding the guide:

You mention which ascendancies you take, but not in the order to take them. For players following your guide, it may be helpful to know in what priority to acquire them.

Being at 110 points is a great place for your build tree. Would you consider making a tree with perhaps half as many points, and perhaps one with 115 points? (For example, I can see myself playing this build and wanting to spend the 6 points to acquire the two jewel sockets very close to our pathing in the Duelist area and the Witch socket, however you might have other thoughts on this.

in your 'GEAR EXPLANATION' section, at the end, you have a lingering spoiler tag you may wish to correct.

You path close to Unwavering Stance, and could possibly pick it up with slightly different pathing. Would you suggest it, considering your gearing etc. doesn't seem to put any emphasis on evasion? (I would typically think Grace would function better than Determination in most circumstances).

You mention the option to run Blasphemy as one of our auras, but don't give any suggestions. Do you believe the build would benefit from offensive (see: Elemental Weakness) or defensive (enfeeble etc.) more?

It's nice that you illustrated in your comments that the helmet enchant was a mistake, however you could perhaps expand on that point in the guide by offering suggestions for both boots and glove enchants that benefit the build. I would presume Decree of Reflection would be pretty awesome considering you're a summoner (not sure if it stacks with minion buffs but I presume it does) and for boots perhaps Dodge chance when crit. Would love to hear what you would choose if it were up to you. Maybe even attack speed considering you state you don't have much.

I know your boot choice grants +1 spectres, but I was not entirely sold on them versus other boot options. How important is that +1 versus other boot options? I actually kind of like Kaom's Roots to give unwavering, considering you were interested in dropping zombies. Your current boot setup could move into your helm and your golem benefit from the +2 levels to counter-act the _20% hp from your chest.

Other ideas could include Rainbowstrides or strong rares with high +life and +armour / +stats.

I think having around 10k armour is the ideal point where everyday 'hits' don't feel scary anymore, and it's great that you get there. I hope that is feasible without Determination.

"
I also dropped all zombies. They are simply not necessary
Looking forward to the guide representing this decision and appropriate gem socket choices.

Cheers

*edit* good work being so effective on a 5 link. Do you think you could advise your 5th and 6th gem choices a bit better, and maybe suggest moving your arc into an unset ring just for the sake of looking at future growth for players following the guide? You're really doing awesome in your 5-link though.

Also, moving your offering skills into your +minion gem helm could be good fun because the +2 levels would apply to them as well. Your bone offering gives you that nice +1 block chance when it reaches level 21, and flesh offering an extra 1% movespeed (woohoo -_- ).

It looked like DarksageX was not asking to drop the scourge claw for double golem potential, rather he was asking you why you run both chaos and stone in your main gear set. Which is a valid question. You would typically not run both simultaneously in main set unless they are both active. Summoners have severe gem restrictive setups, and having a spare un-summoned golem seems awkward.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Feb 16, 2017, 6:20:30 PM
Yo Kwitch, thx for elaborate notes, i will try to implement your comments as far as i am able to :)
"
Only one key, it was my first attempt (and i actually never killed him before so..) I can try some nasty configurations, i think its possible.

Two golems are viable, but you loose the dmg from Scourge. Actually this build can be EASILY upgraded to 4 golems + Spectres - but than it wont be cheap. Now you can get all gear within 100c.

About clarity - idk, mana is tight, i run only one aura now for bosses, but you need Commander for the neat 20% ele res to minions. Technically its possible. You can get better rings and shield and mana (or regen) on the helmet.

I also dropped all zombies. They are simply not necessary - and for the guardian boss fights i will try to utilize the skellie totem and vaal skeletons instead. Raising zombies in the longer fights is difficult as i need the bodies for offering.

You run a level 1 clarity as a necromancer for Commander of Darkness. Each Aura gives you:

Auras you Cast grant 10% increased Damage to you and Allies
Auras you Cast grant 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies

This means a level 1 Clarity gives you extra damage and extra attack and cast speed for minimal investment.

I also wonder why you are using two golems in your build, you could easily drop one :>
"
Kwitch wrote:

It looked like DarksageX was not asking to drop the scourge claw for double golem potential, rather he was asking you why you run both chaos and stone in your main gear set. Which is a valid question. You would typically not run both simultaneously in main set unless they are both active. Summoners have severe gem restrictive setups, and having a spare un-summoned golem seems awkward.

This is what I meant. Unless you have two jewels it doesn't make sense to me to run two golems, so maybe just stone for the taunt and regen.

Another thing pops to mind, why don't you use a 20% Quality level 1 Arc / Flame Dash? You aren't really using those for damage, and the higher level they are the more mana they take. A level 1 gem would make the mana usage a lot easier :D

I'd also consider dropping Slower Projectiles for either Spell Echo or Fire Penetration. Fire Penetration is very nice for bosses and rares with elemental resistances, it makes killing them a lot quicker.

Also you can augment your flasks for extra / reduced charges.

Have you tried Unending Hunger instead of your Ghoul Hope Gem? Your Spectres will be nuking everything and getting more damage/speed for each kill.

Still very interesting!
Last edited by Darksagex on Feb 17, 2017, 3:45:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info