[2.5 BSC] Raider CI Ele WildStrike Guardians/Shaper viable

Heya, after playing few T1 builds in BSC i was a bit bored, with challenges done i was just looking for a fun fast clear build for mapping so i gave a shot to wild strike for my first time. And i gotta say i'm very happy with it, the skill is very fun for mapping and while can't rival with some T1 single target skills like barrage, i managed to kill guardians and shaper without problems. In the 70's i didn't think it was possible, single target was lacking a bit but leveling the power gain has been very good.

This doesn't want to be a guide, i'm mainly sharing my experience and bring some love to this skill that almost no one plays.

My Gear

-Most of the gear comes from my ele wander ( lots of accuracy )
-Helm enchant, i went for +chain ones for mapping, i don't think there is a bis, they are all 3 good
-If you don't have skyforth you need to take charisma node in tree and you need to use assassin's mark in the curse on hit setup with HoI, plus orbs of storm + power charge on crit setup (if you can 4l with curse on hit + ele weak would be the best) for those bosses where you can't gain charges from adds or so. In the 6L setup, i switched inc crit dmg for ele focus for shaper fight.
-Weapon: this is up to you, i guess can be played as well as howa/dagger, i used sword because i like the 2aps

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRBbUGIAaiBx4M8g5IDlwPxBEvEVARgRGWFHUV1xcmF9wZihslHU8gbiLqI9MknST9JyEnqSoLKjgrCiy_LR81uTfUO3w8vj7PQdBEDUV-RwZJUUmxS65Ms04qUDBRR1ZjVvpbr13yX2pfcGJaY0Njp2r6bAhtGW8ncFJwu3Sgd9d6hH_Gg22ExYauidOMNo2_j2CP-pMnlSCVLpXIlwaaapu1oS-io6XLpyuv67Q4tMW4yr3mvorB88LswzrEosjw0B_QrdDQ037Xz9jV2Vvb591G35jlGedU6NbpAuwY7T_uDu9674jv6_DV8Yry4fk3-_X-Cf_e?accountName=Kiri2k&characterName=WildSheeta

Raider pts: frenzy tree first then complete with avatar of the veil

point/point/alira

I wanted to respec melding cluster in order to take the 12%eledmg+14%eledmg+Ele focus in shadow start before trying the shaper, i forgot and i killed it anyway.

Sadly i'm not able to record videos, i just can share my shaper screen with dps with auras + golem. (If you know how to display a bigger image let me know)

Shaper screenshot

Zoom on dps

"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Feb 11, 2017, 8:44:52 AM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 7:13:39 AM
videos plz...
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Soooo looks in 2.6 i'm gonna try the phys > ele build, should be fun as well (considering the phys buff to 1h base damage and tree changes)!
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Feb 23, 2017, 8:50:30 AM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Soooo looks in 2.6 i'm gonna try the phys > ele build, should be fun as well (considering the phys buff to 1h base damage and tree changes)!

hey im kinda new and wanted to try something different so a friend recommended wildstrike.
it looks fun and all and im glad that i found your tree.
I personally dont like going up EO... but it seems kinda mandatory? most ppl use it

The main question i have is in regards to the 2.6 changes

WS will have a 100% conversion.

I have seen that you have all 3 elements on your old foil.
Do you think it will be better to go full physical on the foil and rather get other stats on it instead of eleflat?

Thank you very much :)

A kind of new exile

Edit: Wording
Last edited by Isa_Pandora on Feb 25, 2017, 2:56:15 PM
You take EO if you make a non crit build. (mine is crit so i dont use it)

The 2.6 does nothing for my build because is full elemental, it will be interesting trying with a phys build because the 100% conversion (you will need a high phys dps weapon, a top roll scaeva might be a good cheap start), but we need the new tree at least to plan anything!
Yea the tree will reveal alot on what to change and new patching. i cant wait.

Its my first namelocking skill but i already like it.
I will keep track here and see whats going on :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info