Costume Showcase

Hello POE community,

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at this post which is dedicated to character appearance. For some of you this may be a waste of time; but, for others it should be fun. I hope to show off alternate art, MTX, and unique weapons to give you ideas about how to boast your appearance. The following link will bring you to my character designs. While this is an ARPG, I have taken the design task to heart for the past couple months. Not because the game bores me, but because I find the design process fun. I also hope the GGG graphic design people stop by and take a look at what I was able to do with their art.

A couple final thoughts: Bigger is better in most cases. I used demigod equipment and Emperor jewels to increase character size. Why? So that we can see the artistic detail better. This was a costly process, but aesthetics are important to me. While I think I was able to push the design limits you probably have been playing longer than me, and have access to other equipment and MTX which are no longer available, please show that stuff off! Please, please post your complete designs or design elements you are most proud of in this thread. GGG, give us a break, it is difficult to match a lot of equipment in this game. Please release unifying equipment, like gold boots and gloves. You make life difficult for the person with a discriminating eye.

If you want to know a design recipe please ask right in this thread, I will not be answering personal messages. Please addfriend me ingame if you like what you see or would like me to help customize yours. IG: Kechari or Warlord Karuhama.

Thank you to Oppiter for the screenshots and cropping.

If you would like to view all the pictures without the seperate links, please click this link:http://imgur.com/a/czOhj. There will be duplicates and imperfections (greenhighlit character).

Last edited by Oppiter on Feb 9, 2017, 7:18:56 PM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2023, 5:23:16 AM
Thank you for the post
These look amazing! Was great seeing them in person. Maybe include which MTX / Items you used for the styles?

edit: might as well include mine

Last edited by Zynamo on Feb 18, 2017, 2:34:31 AM
I'm not sure which I would call my favorite, but I really dig the all black hooded one, the one with the claws, and the one with the bloody gloves (Facebreakers?) making the Predator pose. That last one it particular, the helmet is gruesome and twisted!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together!!
/popcorn always, because people
You've got some nice MTX combos there!

I like the Geofri's chest one with gold trim the most.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
deadamaranth wrote:
I'm not sure which I would call my favorite, but I really dig the all black hooded one, the one with the claws, and the one with the bloody gloves (Facebreakers?) making the Predator pose. That last one it particular, the helmet is gruesome and twisted!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together!!

Thank you for the comments. The final "gruesome" helmet is the gore helmet + the dragon mask. The gore helmet on its own was too bland for the Warchief Cannibal - he needed facial features. The dragon mask is red and blended with the blood perfectly.
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
You've got some nice MTX combos there!

I like the Geofri's chest one with gold trim the most.

Thanks, its a show stopper in person. I apologize for the low quality. If you would like message me ingame and I'll show you in person.
Hi

It's too hard to pick a favorite--theyre all pretty awesome :) Thanks for pointing out this thread to me :)

Kaytie
Looks pretty good, nice work mate ;)
all of em look amazing. but i like the black obsidian w/ the celestial hood the most tho, it's just SICK looking. TY for sharing
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info