how can i log in POE without through steam?

I have a Poe account, which is linked to my steam account. For region restrictions, i cant log in POE through steam. So is there any optional way, maybe some clients i can use to log in poe?
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
There is a standalone client available, which you can download by clicking on the big green DOWNLOAD NOW button located at the top-right of most pages here on the website.

Your description of things is a little incomplete - were you successfully using Steam to access the game in the past? Have you played the game without Steam at any point? If you've only ever played through Steam then you'll need to contact Support and help them disconnect your account from Steam - you can't use your Steam account without using the Steam client.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
There is a standalone client available, which you can download by clicking on the big green DOWNLOAD NOW button located at the top-right of most pages here on the website.

Your description of things is a little incomplete - were you successfully using Steam to access the game in the past? Have you played the game without Steam at any point? If you've only ever played through Steam then you'll need to contact Support and help them disconnect your account from Steam - you can't use your Steam account without using the Steam client.

thanks for the advice. I have played only with steam account until now.But I have also registered this forum account (i guess this account can be used for standalone client), So do i have to disconnect this forum account from steam account? or i can just use this forum account to log in client directly?
Try logging into the standalone client the same way you log into the website.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Contact support and they can link your steam and non-steam accounts.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Contact support and they can link your steam and non-steam accounts.

Not sure that's necessary - "this forum account" has a level 93 character.

Guessing the two are already linked.

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info