<~MINE~> More Is Never Enough ● Heist League ● English ● SG, JP, AUS, NA

@Abomos
@inthemixmike

I've sent guild invites to the both of you.
Please accept my friend's request on discord so I can send you our discord server details.

If you have problems you can reach out to me in this thread or on discord.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) ✧*。:゚✧(◕‿◕✿)✧*。:゚✧
Last edited by serotonin89 on Feb 27, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
1. How many leagues you have participated in? 1
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Bestiary League? Yes
3. Will you be joining us on our Discord server? Yes
4. My ign is: rawrxdxp . I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is pavelthedonkerwhit#6692

I discovered the game through a friend, and now he pretty much stopped playing so im looking for english speaking players who can actively support eachother in need. A sense of humour is required :)
1. How many leagues you have participated in? 3
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Bestiary League? Yes
4. My ign is: Discowhirl. I play on the EU servers. My discord contact is discopoe#7563
1. How many leagues you have participated in? Been playing since Ambush league, So this one will make 12. WOW lol
4. My ign is: Naughty_Witch. I play on the US servers. My discord contact is Naughty #1113
Last edited by NaughtyDemon on Feb 26, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
4. My ign is: BadSurf Discord: BadSurf#8421
@NaughtyDemon
@godartad

I've sent guild invites to the both of you.
Please accept my friend's request on discord so I can send you our discord server details.

If you have problems you can reach out to me in this thread or on discord.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) ✧*。:゚✧(◕‿◕✿)✧*。:゚✧
Last edited by serotonin89 on Feb 27, 2018, 12:29:42 AM
1. How many leagues have you participated in? 2
2. Will you be able to complete 15/40 Challenges within the Bestiary League? Of course
3. Will you be joining us on our Discord server? Don't think so, unless it's some interesting discussion going on - i like playing more than talking :)
4. Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.
ign: Sereleofron, EU servers, no discord at the moment
Last edited by SteeleRBG on Feb 27, 2018, 3:28:45 AM
4. My ign is: BurningTopia. I play on the SG servers. My Discord contact is zeb#1425

I'd like to join the guild :D
Last edited by ZebberZ on Feb 27, 2018, 5:10:06 AM
4. My ign is: DISTRAUGHT_FATHER. I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is Divine#6014

I'd like to join the guild, many thanks Father
1. How many leagues you have participated in? 2
4. My ign is: Sytriss. I play on NA servers. My discord is Amit#0408
Last edited by xTima on Feb 27, 2018, 3:03:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info