All Weapon Effects Discounted by 40% - Get a Free Stormcaller Mystery Box When you spend Points!

eh, microtransaction tab link is broken,
either way, bought turquoise weapon eff (8 points), got Lightning skull wrath (90 points)

Dunno why people complain about these boxes, play the deals, not yourself
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 3, 2017, 2:09:23 AM
What a misleading title when you're not including skins! https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/weapon-effects clearly has skins it it. Sadface.
[2.2] Varunastra/Prismatic Eclipse DW Beserker /forum/view-thread/1604711
[2.2] Drunken Wretch - (Gladiator with The Retch + Broken Faith) /forum/view-thread/1656234
In case of 1 handed weapons, how do i know if a weapon effect affects both weapons? As far as i know, there are effects that only apply to one weapon, while there are also effects that apply to both weapons. The previews are showing only characters wearing two handed weapons
I love the subtle weapon mtx the best. They remind me of glows on NWN weapons wich required at least a 1d6 elemental damage roll.

Spoiler

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Yeah more money for Xbox content! Or increased?
GGG, you have had great sales this week. I absolutely love the group sales you guys are doing.

Had to let some awesome sales pass me by this week(hydra wings/arcane/solaris throne/carnage shield), as I ran out of money for now :(

Thanks for the free box!
"
Jethryn wrote:
phoenix wings when

Waiting for this back attachment to be out on sale, think it will fit the Phoenix armour set well:

Will gladly pay that hefty 320 points/US$ 320 for the back attachment!(((o(*°▽°*)o)))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael