Pro:
"
-Awesome clearspeed
-Decent single-dps
-Flasks always up -> always 20% lifeleech
-25% lightning-penetration
-No problems with reflect at all
-95% crit
-Good survjvability (84% maxres all the time)

Contra:
"
-Expensive
-Could have more single dps (for t16/shaper)
-If you fail flask-management too much you die to reflect etc.
-you schould manage to do uberlab to use the full potencial

The basic concept is about the flasks and the conversion of the physical DPS into elemental dps. Pathfinder allows us to have whole time dmg-boosts/leech and increased maxres-cap.

The flasks:
"
+9% max-res from flasks (to 84%)
+75% to all res from flasks
15% Lightning-penetration from flasks

because of ruby, lightning and topaz-based unique flasks we get the full potencial of offensive and defensive abilities. paying 9exa for so much return is totally worth it for a strong base.

Physical conversion:
"

The quiver converts 50% of phys into fire.

The other 50% gets converted with

The gear:
In fact we are playing a CI build high ES-gear is highly recommended.
I recommend a helmet witch 2 additional secondary projectiles.

To reach maxcrit(95%) we need at least a decimation or harbinger bow. He should have 300+ pDPS with 8.55% crit the least.

At least we should have 2 items with 300+ accuracy. I decided to put my ACC on 1 ring and gloves.

Because of our 100% elemental conversion we want to have as much weapon elemental damage rolls as possible but also flat-phys. If you can manage to get attackspeed on rings without having problem with your resistances go for it. In best case scenario you have flat-pyhs/WED and ES%-roll on your jewlery + attackspeed.

If you cant affort skyforth you can still use herald on ice - curse on hit - assasins Mark (+ enlighten)

Leveling

Ill list some item and gem timestamps to know what you can choose at specific levels. You dont need to but the gems (especially the 6L-gems) should be picked and be level'd already.

You should either decide to go physical to lightning early on(LVL18) or go for full ele (Storm Cloud-> Temptest-> Rare Bow)

>->X<-< = Main Skill
==X== = Weapon

"
LVL1:>->Split Arrow<-<, Tabula Rasa, Skin Of The Loyal (physical=4G/1R/1B - elemental=3G/2B/1R), ==silverbranch==(physical)

LVL8: Added Cold Damage, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, Increased Critical Strikes, Added Lightning Damage

LVL9: ==Storm Cloud Long Bow==(elemental)

LVL12: >->Lightning Arrow<-<

LVL16: Herald Of Ice, Herald Of Ash

LVL18: ==Roth's Reach Recurved Bow==(physical), Physical To Lightning , Weapon Elemenetal Damage, Physical Projectile Attack Damage

LVL23: ==Xoph's Inception Bone Bow==(physical)

LVL24: Hatred, Discipline

LVL28: >->Tornado Shot<-<

LVL32: ==The Tempest Long Bow==(elemental), ==Death's Harp Death Bow==(physical)

LVL34: Summon Ice Golem

LVL38: Greater Multiple Projectiles

LVL44: ==Death's Opus Death Bow==(physical)

LVL49: Rare 180+ eDPS Bow (search with max-level 50 and youll finde 180+ for 1-4c)
or 210 pDPS rare

Last edited by andrewlicious on Feb 4, 2017, 2:13:02 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 4:43:30 AM
So it's just Signalshot except you don't have a 6L Barrage.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
So it's just Signalshot except you don't have a 6L Barrage.

im honest i didnt check the forum for any build. i just did my own thing. its maybe the same like other builds ye. but my viewers asked me to do a guide of this so i started to the guide :)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"
andrewlicious wrote:
Pro:
"
-Awesome clearspeed
-Decent single-dps
-Flasks always up -> always 20% lifeleech
-25% lightning-penetration
-No problems with reflect at all
-95% crit
-Good survjvability (84% maxres all the time)

Contra:
"
-Expensive
-Could have more single dps (for t16/shaper)
-If you fail flask-management too much you die to reflect etc.
-you schould manage to do uberlab to use the full potencial

The basic concept is about the flasks and the conversion of the physical DPS into elemental dps. Pathfinder allows us to have whole time dmg-boosts/leech and increased maxres-cap.

The flasks:
"
+9% max-res from flasks (to 84%)
+75% to all res from flasks
15% Lightning-penetration from flasks

because of ruby, lightning and topaz-based unique flasks we get the full potencial of offensive and defensive abilities. paying 9exa for so much return is totally worth it for a strong base.

Physical conversion:
"

The quiver converts 50% of phys into fire.

The other 50% gets converted with

The gear:
In fact we are playing a CI build high ES-gear is highly recommended.
I recommend a helmet witch 2 additional secondary projectiles.

To reach maxcrit(95%) we need at least a decimation or harbinger bow. He should have 300+ pDPS with 8.55% crit the least.

At least we should have 2 items with 300+ accuracy. I decided to put my ACC on 1 ring and gloves.

Because of our 100% elemental conversion we want to have as much weapon elemental damage rolls as possible but also flat-phys. If you can manage to get attackspeed on rings without having problem with your resistances go for it. In best case scenario you have flat-pyhs/WED and ES%-roll on your jewlery + attackspeed.

If you cant affort skyforth you can still use herald on ice - curse on hit - assasins Mark (+ enlighten)

Leveling

Ill list some item and gem timestamps to know what you can choose at specific levels. You dont need to but the gems (especially the 6L-gems) should be picked and be level'd already.

You should either decide to go physical to lightning early on(LVL18) or go for full ele (Storm Cloud-> Temptest-> Rare Bow)

>->X<-< = Main Skill
==X== = Weapon

"
LVL1:>->Split Arrow<-<, Tabula Rasa, Skin Of The Loyal (physical=4G/1R/1B - elemental=3G/2B/1R), ==silverbranch==(physical)

LVL8: Added Cold Damage, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, Increased Critical Strikes, Added Lightning Damage

LVL9: ==Storm Cloud Long Bow==(elemental)

LVL12: >->Lightning Arrow<-<

LVL16: Herald Of Ice, Herald Of Ash

LVL18: ==Roth's Reach Recurved Bow==(physical), Physical To Lightning , Weapon Elemenetal Damage, Physical Projectile Attack Damage

LVL23: ==Xoph's Inception Bone Bow==(physical)

LVL24: Hatred, Discipline

LVL28: >->Tornado Shot<-<

LVL32: ==The Tempest Long Bow==(elemental), ==Death's Harp Death Bow==(physical)

LVL34: Summon Ice Golem

LVL38: Greater Multiple Projectiles

LVL44: ==Death's Opus Death Bow==(physical)

LVL49: Rare 180+ eDPS Bow (search with max-level 50 and youll finde 180+ for 1-4c)
or 210 pDPS rare

And what about Passive Skill Tree? Can you link it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info