Weekend of Races!

Excellent opportunity to sharpen some racing skills

i miss the old race seasons
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i miss the old race seasons
ok im in, last time got 3 sets of cool cloths and 3x footprints i guess i will take that again but again why not an overall point sistem and award the top30 of that, it would be much more challenging and would have to actually practice...
Success is gated doubly by RNG. You could have the best race of your life and still not get anything to show for it. Bummer.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
To level 10 once hype!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Literally my most favorite part of PoE. :DDDDD
So basically you're giving away the armor sets to the same people that always win the races. Cool.
-[ DAY 1 ]---------------------------------------------------

[ Event 1 - Headhunter ]
When you kill a rare monster, you gain all its mods for 20 seconds. Every monster pack has a rare monster (even the Twilight Strand). This race type is voided.

[ Event 2 - DC Gravicius Kill ]
Instead of competing for the highest experience, players need to complete a certain objective as fast as possible, for instance defeating a specific boss.
(??? OR)
Points are awarded for time taken to kill a specific boss.
>> General Gravicius is a boss in Act 3, located in The Ebony Barracks.

[ Event 3 - CUTTHROAT ]
> Equipped items are dropped on death.
> Players are allowed to enter others' instances at will.
> The death experience penalty is increased by 30% on all difficulty levels.
> Players are hostile to one another by default when not partied.
> Killing a player awards their death penalty experience to the killer.
> Player capacity in non-town instances is doubled. This does not increase the maximum party size.

[ Event 4 - Mistress Of Flame Kill ]
(??? need confirm) Characters enter a dungeon and fight their way through 15 levels, meeting increasingly tougher foes on the way down to the bottom level where a final boss awaits.
>> Mistress of Flame (Piety, Fire Version Only)

[ Event 5 - Winterhearth Ledge ]
(??? Ledge?) All areas contain patches of chilled ground. Players are accelerated, rather than being slowed by being chilled.

[ Event 6 - Descent Champions ]
Characters enter a dungeon and fight their way through 15 levels, meeting increasingly tougher foes on the way down to the bottom level where a final boss awaits.
More at wiki: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Descent:_Champions

[ Event 7 - Medallion ]
???
Some information on wiki: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Medallion_race_season

[ Event 8 - Act 2 Solo ]
[ Event 9 - Act 3 Solo ]
[ Event 10 - One Hour Solo ]
Players cannot join parties or trade. Captain Obvious confirms.

-[ DAY 2 ]---------------------------------------------------

[ Event 11 - BLAMT Party ]
BLAMT: Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiple Projectile and Turbo.
> Characters act as if they have the Blood Magic passive allocated.
> Monsters deal 50% increased damage. An additional 50% of that damage is then added as cold damage, fire damage and lightning damage.
> All areas except in towns have enemy totems spread across the zone that grant benefits to your enemies and attempt to kill you.
> Monsters have four additional projectiles when using projectile-based skills and attacks.
> Monsters run, attack and cast 60% faster.
Party (???)

[ Event 12 - Exiles Everywhere ]
> Each area is inhabited by 20 additional Rogue Exiles (except for Twilight Strand, where Rogue Exiles cannot spawn)
> Rogue Exile spawns ignore the usual area level restriction, e.g. it's possible to encounter Xandro Bloddrinker in Mud Flats

[ Event 13+ ]
See prev. events.

---------------------------------------

Can someone add information about Mistress Of Flame, Winterhearth Ledge and Medallion races?

---------------------------------------
Copy-pasted from pathofexile.gamepedia.com
this races is not about skills, is only about has SSD or not

one more to reach lv 10 and get out

GGG u never learn or u make a lot of money selling SSD
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info