San Francisco Fan Meet-Up February 4th

Some1 who can go to that meet-up please write all down for us :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jan 30, 2017, 10:35:03 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
I want to know where GGG said they'd only ever work on PoE for PC forever.

Companies use the money they get to develop new products all the time. Some we know about, some we never hear about ever. It amazes me that people fail to grasp this, and expect GGG to never do anything else.

QFT. And purchases are one-time deals, not a continued, guaranteed say in the direction GGG goes with its earnings.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whelp, one thing for sure, this community has way to much contrast. But maybe not.

One side is on hatefuck, another one is on Stockholm syndrome. Whilst GGG doesn't give a damn and is silent on this matter for like two weeks? Or week? Dunno.

Maybe its a three way?

But its fun as hell to spectate.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Jan 30, 2017, 11:13:25 AM
"
WiseGuard wrote:
Whelp, one thing for sure, this community has way to much contrast. But maybe not.

One side is on hatefuck, another one is on Stockholm syndrome.

I've had my fair share of complaints with GGG, including the crap-tastic trading. So I'm not all one-sided as you so prematurely stated.

"
WiseGuard wrote:
Whilst GGG doesn't give a damn and is silent on this matter for like two weeks? Or week? Dunno.

They do care. We're their customers. Just because they're silent and staying out of the complaints on the forums doesn't mean they're apathetic.
"
Archwizard wrote:

I want to know where GGG said they'd only ever work on PoE for PC forever.

Companies use the money they get to develop new products all the time. Some we know about, some we never hear about ever. It amazes me that people fail to grasp this, and expect GGG to never do anything else.

Of course companies use the money as they will.
But you're seeing this from the wrong perspective.
It's like an indie phone company comes and delivers a nice and promising phone whith many bugs and features like messaging missing.
They say "this phone could not be made without your support,please support further to fix the bugs and add features"
People really like the phone and what it could become with more engineering.
Then the company announces they're working on a tablet,before even adding messaging to the phone (trade)
Can a company do that? Of course they can.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jan 30, 2017, 1:00:53 PM
"
PsOfOs wrote:
It's like an indie phone company comes and delivers a nice and promising phone whith many bugs and features like messaging missing.
They say "this phone could not be made without your support,please support further to fix the bugs and add features"
Then the company announces they're working on a tablet,before even adding messaging to the phone (trade)

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

I don't think it's a bad analogy.
In both situations people support the company for fixing the product they enjoy and use,usually giving more than a new working phone costs and the company puts resources towards something for a different client base.
You could argue that tablet sales could make more money than they put to fix the phone in the future.
But then they have 2 products to maintain and fix.
We will have to wait and see but for now that move hurt the company's income for sure.
"
PsOfOs wrote:

You compared PoE to something unfinished, with missing features. You compared "messaging" in your analogy to trade in PoE.

/fail
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

You compared PoE to something unfinished, with missing features. You compared "messaging" in your analogy to trade in PoE.

/fail

Poe is unfinished because trade is missing from the game.
That's the meaning of comparisons.
Maybe someday they will have a meetup someplace other than the west coast...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info