2.5.2 BSC High-Budget CI Signal Shot Pathfinder

Hi there,

Making a guide of my version of signal shot inspired by blasting cap. I'm currently in Breach Softcore and am only 1-2 days into the build. Although I haven't had much time testing it fully, I can say that I've somewhat "min-maxed" the build.. as far as league items will allow me to anyways.

So, how does it work? The build takes 100% of your physical damage and converts it into elemental damage. Because of the availability of ele pen in the pathfinder's ascendency, as well as some tree nodes and ele pen enchant on boots + vinktars, we actually deal 2-3 times the amount of damage we would normally deal physically, as well as scaling more leech with vinktars.

Using these two, we can convert 100% of physical damage to elemental.

Stream
Twitch.tv/hauzilla123

Videos

Passives
Currently still min-maxing. I'm also wearing a headhunters, so that means I have to sacrifice some damage to get melding. Tree not finalized, but here is what it looks like at level 93.

Bandits
Spoiler
Point or resist - Point or attack speed (attack speed is pretty huge dps) - Power Charges

Gear
The gear for this build is insanely high budget. I've tried my hardest and finally achieved elemental weakness with headhunters/skyforths for this build, and believe me.. it wasn't cheap.
Spoiler

Budget bows
Spoiler
You can also buy something like this:

OR a reach of the council. It doesn't feel bad up until t16 guardians and shaper where you can't just facetank and zerg the boss down.

Gem links and choices
Spoiler
You can basically see what I have on gear. Things to note.. if you're doing shaper/chimera/hydra or any hard bosses with tanky adds. Its better to run tornado shot + barrage instead of Lightning Arrow + barrage. TS provides you better damage + more pushback to distance yourself from hard hitting adds.

LA links:

Tornado Shot links :
OR
if you have a lower pDPS bow.

Barrage:

Enchants and flasks, and why they are so important:
Spoiler
You deal single target purely on using barrage. A normal barrage gem only releases 3 projectiles
. But if you grab the helm enchant +2 and dying sun
, now you are at 7 barrage projectiles. Same speed, same animation time. You effectively more than DOUBLE your damage.

Also, we don't really need any other enchant on boots but ele penetration when you haven't killed recently. Killed recently means 4 seconds. 10% is an insane amount of damage when every damage you deal is elemental.

Last edited by Hauzilla123 on Feb 4, 2017, 2:44:54 AM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2017, 2:39:55 AM
reserved
reserved
seems good, just one quick correction:
"You deal single target purely on using barrage. A normal barrage gem only releases 3 projectiles. But if you grab the helm enchant +2 and dying sun, now you are at 7 barrage projectiles. Same speed, same animation time. You effectively more than DOUBLE your damage."
That's not true. Normal barrage releases 3 ADDITIONAL projectiles, meaning 4 without enchant + dying sun and 8 with both.
If anyone is looking for a bow I am selling one.

Lemme know, can divine to hit 400pDPS

il sell it's bow for 50 ex :DDDD
can I ask why you've made a guide for a build there is already a guide for? haha
Pathing to Harrier and the small crit cluster isn't worth the investment. If you want the movespeed/attack speed take Quickstep by Druidic Rite. Pick up the crit multi cluster on the way to witch. You're missing out on a lot there. With the two points you've saved you can grab Aspect of the Eagle.

Check out my tree if you want to see a build that's more focused on movement speed. Harrier just isn't worth the point investment.
"
system787 wrote:
Pathing to Harrier and the small crit cluster isn't worth the investment. If you want the movespeed/attack speed take Quickstep by Druidic Rite. Pick up the crit multi cluster on the way to witch. You're missing out on a lot there. With the two points you've saved you can grab Aspect of the Eagle.

Check out my tree if you want to see a build that's more focused on movement speed. Harrier just isn't worth the point investment.

Yeah, i only had a day or two on the build before I went for vacation. Thats why I said its only min-maxing, I've thought of a new tree the last few days anyways. Going to come back in a day or two and finalize the build.
"
Kami666 wrote:
seems good, just one quick correction:
"You deal single target purely on using barrage. A normal barrage gem only releases 3 projectiles. But if you grab the helm enchant +2 and dying sun, now you are at 7 barrage projectiles. Same speed, same animation time. You effectively more than DOUBLE your damage."
That's not true. Normal barrage releases 3 ADDITIONAL projectiles, meaning 4 without enchant + dying sun and 8 with both.

Actually, we're both wrong ^_^.

Pathfinder makes that +2 from dying sun turn into +3 with passives and nodes.

SO basically
4 Skill
2 Helm
3 Dying sun

9 total

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info