[2.5] Essence Drain trickster next step?

Hey guys,

Ive lost track of what I should do next currently can do around t14 maps with relative ease. Have killed xoph and esh.

The next step I think of is low life thoughts?

Tooltips:

ED unbuffed ~21k
ED buffed ~30k

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lmagichd/characters

Any and all suggestions welcome.

P.S this is my first league
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 4:43:04 AM
Get a 21/20 Essence Drain Gem

Get a Empower 4

(Optional because highly expensive :)

Go Low Life with Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula to get 2 Additional Aura's and Pain Attunement.

Craft a +1 Socketed Gems Decay Bow
. This is better on a Occultist ED Build though.
Last edited by wlan222 on Jan 25, 2017, 8:33:19 AM
@wlan222

Currently working on the 21/20 ed, and a 21 discipline, also on the empowers, have one leveling in offhand.

Guessing I should drop my cwdt setup to run 2 auras+blood magic, or just drop enlighten in helm and run bloodmagic

What would be the best options for the 2 auras?
Was thinking grace, and ______

Thanks!

P.S I think getting a shave would make me loose around 1.4k re (~300 flat es) which would drop me to 10.5k ES then I would drop the ES nodes beside CI which would make me loose Probobaly like another 1.5k, is there anyway for me to figure out exactly how much?
Last edited by lmagichd on Jan 25, 2017, 12:45:29 PM
I run Discipline and Clarity on my Health. On my Mana i run Enfeeble, Temporal Chains and Arctic Armor. The Loss of ES can be compensated with

You need Shav's to go low life since otherwise you die to the smallest amount of chaos damage. I have 3 unreserved life so i die really fast without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info