Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] The Demented Xoph Berserker Build Guide [Rain of Arrows, Barrage] [Softcore, deeps]

"
kompaniet wrote:
does avatar of fire prevent atziri's promise unique flask from adding extra chaos damage? i am guessing that it does.

since avatar of fire converts half the lightning damage from vaal lightning trap into fire and discards the rest does it still work? do enemies still get shocked by the fire damage?

i can't decide which bow i should attemppt to 6l first. i think chin sol is more important but i'm not sure.

About flask I think so. You still get damage tho. I am honestly not sure about vaal lightning trap. However we only use it to shock enemy. You can see the shock effect on the mobs yo you can try and see. I think it should work. But try ur self. Go for chin sol for single target.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
for jewels the mod 'increased critical strike chance with fire skills' does not work as neither rain of arrows or barrage has the fire tag in the description despite dealing 100% fire damage. bug or intended i do not know.

i also tested it and my crit chance did not go up when i equipped one of those jewels.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 22, 2017, 2:50:50 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
for jewels the mod 'increased critical strike chance with fire skills' does not work as neither rain of arrows or barrage has the fire tag in the description despite dealing 100% fire damage. bug or intended i do not know.

i also tested it and my crit chance did not go up when i equipped one of those jewels.

As you mentioned, the gems don't have the fire tag and therefore increased critical strike chance with fire skills won't work.

I fee I made a mistake. I will correct it now. Thanks for letting me know.
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 22, 2017, 5:35:46 PM
just a little update as i am about to get on with my warchief to later alternate between that build and this for mapping.
very fun build. i'm currently lvl 91 with 7100 life.

single target setup:

been working on a 6l but it doesn't look like i'm going to get it this league.
getting clos to 1000 fusings spent i'd guess but i'm doing alright damage with a 5l.

flasks:

the bismuth flask is for ele weakness maps otherwise i use a granite with ironskin suffix.

my only real weakness is chaos damage. -60% chaos resistance. standing in the degen cloud from those zombies in some maps can zap my life in 1 second.
other than that the build is very tanky when leeching thanks to berserker's leech skill.

i somehow managed to kill the whakawhairua unique map boss without hitting it. it teleported in and attacked me and then it died off screen. is it the amulet that is doing damage when i take damage?

regardless i am very pleased with how this turned out. just a little expensive for my taste with the chest, amulet and the need to wanna have both bows 6 linked :)

funny sidenote: for maximum efficiency i am also using greengrove's loot filter which i fell in love with after first use.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 5, 2017, 2:58:03 PM
you were right about the curses. this is what i get in path of building with my charachter.

with assassin's mark:

with flammability:

"
kompaniet wrote:
you were right about the curses. this is what i get in path of building with my charachter.

with assassin's mark:

with flammability:

It's good that you found the confirmation yourself. I still can't use most of the tools in path of building. :)
how is this working now that damage over time has been nerfed? did you test this in 3.0 greengroove?

update: checked my charachter in path of building with the endgame tree in the guide. 4887 ignite dps. pitiful. hit damage is ok. looks like it's about the same as before but i don't know if it's worth to use the bow anymore without focusing on ignite damage.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 10, 2017, 6:10:23 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
how is this working now that damage over time has been nerfed? did you test this in 3.0 greengroove?

update: checked my charachter in path of building with the endgame tree in the guide. 4887 ignite dps. pitiful. hit damage is ok. looks like it's about the same as before but i don't know if it's worth to use the bow anymore without focusing on ignite damage.

I honestly don't know. Single target should be as good as ever but the clearing part is questionable indeed. Maybe I can make a test today...

EDIT: The attack damage part of Rain of arrows seems to be fine, but the prolif is low indeed. I honestly didn't take this into account when updating. The build is still playable but will not be as fun as it was. :'(

Clear speed will be lower overall. We could make some changes to the setup, but don't expect miracles.
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 10, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
i replaced all my five support gems with damage over time gems and took the perfect agony keystone but damage still seemed low. i dunno how everything works now. i haven't kept up with the changes. maybe there is a good way to get the burning damage scaled up.
"
kompaniet wrote:
i replaced all my five support gems with damage over time gems and took the perfect agony keystone but damage still seemed low. i dunno how everything works now. i haven't kept up with the changes. maybe there is a good way to get the burning damage scaled up.

I'm afraid there is no way to make PROLIF nearly as good as it was. Otherwise damage is just fine. Just clearing can be slower. Maybe it's not that bad tho. Since we can get more damage and we still use Herald of Ash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info