Esh, Forked Thought

Hi, My question relates to the breachlords, as I was under the impression they were only accessible via their individual domains and not through regular breaches?

Is this correct? I can't find anything on the wiki relating to them spawning in through regular breaches

Thanks
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2017, 8:51:20 AM
The breachlords can spawn randomly in their own regular breaches, but it's different to in their domains. They don't use many skills and are much easier, and you can't kill them. When their life reduces to 0 or the breach closes, they leave and drop splinters in proportion to the damage dealt, up to about 10.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
The breachlords can spawn randomly in their own regular breaches, but it's different to in their domains. They don't use many skills and are much easier, and you can't kill them. When their life reduces to 0 or the breach closes, they leave and drop splinters in proportion to the damage dealt, up to about 10.
Can they also drop their respective uniques? because yesterday I ran a map and somehow HoTM dropped from a breach. I previously thought you can only get those from breach domains.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I don't believe the breachlords can drop anything besides splinters, though I may be misremembering (few days since I've seen one). But regular breach mobs can drop the uniques - the first two breach-exclusive uniques I got were just in random breaches, and I'm pretty sure not from lords.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
The Breachlords themselves only drop splinters (at least this is what I've experienced so far, something along the lines of 1 splinter per 10% of their health you take away).

The uniques can drop from the other mobs, albeit at a super low rate. This includes the upgraded versions too. So far I've found:

The Perfect Form
The Snowblind Grace
Xoph's Inception

via regular breaches.
Last edited by Sentilial on Jan 22, 2017, 11:54:26 PM
Alright thanks!
"
Sentilial wrote:
The Breachlords themselves only drop splinters (at least this is what I've experienced so far, something along the lines of 1 splinter per 10% of their health you take away).

The uniques can drop from the other mobs, albeit at a super low rate. This includes the upgraded versions too. So far I've found:

The Perfect Form
The Snowblind Grace
Xoph's Inception

via regular breaches.

You sure you didn't upgrade a Snowblind? I do not think blessed versions of items can drop in the wild, only the pre-blessing versions.
U MAD?
I have 2 other people with me that run. We usually play as a group, and I dont pick up Blessings. I can show you a screenshot of my achievements and me holding a Perfect Form and a Snowblind Grace, but obviously there's no way I can prove that I didn't just buy it.

It happened last month, during a t15 colosseum map run.

Whether or not you believe me is up to you. That's what happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info