[2.5]Frostbolt Crit{Tulborn to Fire}/Beginner Friendly/Low budget 70k++AOE[Ele Witch]/T12+

Hello, this is the first build i felt the need to post in forum. Not only i am having alot of fun in maps, it is by far the EASIEST build i 've leveled up with.
This build was created, to farm lower tier maps with ease and make some sweet currency fast.

It was meant to use the upgraded version of the wand, Tulfall but my worries came true.The crit chance is not enough and despite the tooltip going up, it feels clunky and not as solid as the max Power Charge you get with Tulborn.
Maybe an Shadow-Assassin version can use the Tulfall,but i strongly believe Tulborn is better.

The basic idea is, shatter enemies to get Power Charges.
Power Charges = More crit + More ++cold damage due to the use of Tulborn.

Costed me less than 10 c investment and got me into maps in a matter of hours.

The build is based on the use of the unique item

Warning: The most expensive item you will have to get is:

It costed me about 20 chaos, but i am pretty sure you can still make it without it.

Pros/Cons:
Spoiler
Pros:
Frostbolt looks cool.
Mind Over Matter
You shatter almost every mob.
You perma-freeze low tier bosses.
Good off-screen range.
Cheaaaap, like very very cheap.
For the currency you have to invest, very fast clear speed.
With enough gear and levels, high tier maps will be possible for sure.

Cons:
Let's be honest, it's not OP like poison firestorm of other meta builds.
Higher tier map bosses may be hard most of the time, doable though.
You need good good Diamond Ring jewls, witch doesnt have very good crit chance.

Passive Skill tree:

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Liege of the primordial -> Paragon Of Calamity -> Mastermind of discord

Gear:
Spoiler
You obviously need

Try to find a helmet with 40% frostbolt dmg (got mine for 5 chaos)

It's viable without maligaro,if you want tankier gloves BUT the crit chance + multi is sweet.

As mentioned this is the most expensive item of the build, it is needed for end-game

Any cheap 6L will get you there

Gem Setup:
Spoiler
Main Spell:
Frostbolt+Spell Echo+Inc Critical Strikes+GMP/Slower Proj(single target)+Fire Pen+Cold to Fire

Golems:
CWDT max + Ice Golem max + Flame Golem max (get some strength from belt or rings if possible)+cold snap max

Defensive:
[CWDT + vortex + immortal call] low lvled

Curse:
Blasphemy+Assassin's Mark

For faster clear speed squeeze in vaal haste + inc duration

UPDATE : for big damage boost i replaced inc critical dmg with cold to fire.

Leveling:
Spoiler
I used a Tabula,not needed though.

Grab 2x lifesprig wands : frostbolt + added colc + lmp + added lightning

Use Herald of ice + Herald of Thunder+Clarity until you reach merciless act 4

Uppon reaching end-game, drop herald of thunder and use Blasphemy+Assassin's Mark

Videos:

Updates:
Spoiler

23/01/2017~
The clear speed is amazing, it EASILY clears t13+ maps BUT the bosses are a bit trickier, currently working on finding the best setup for fighting bosses. (you can still do them if you swap GMP for slower proj, you need to play with caution though)

Any thought's are always appreciated

~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by christosd on Jan 22, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2017, 2:44:25 PM
Reserved
did some changes on gem setup, managed to clear t13 map with ease (you need to play smart on bosses though' no faceroll)
added video
After seeing the video build definitely looks cool have you considered going CI with this build?
Well it definitely looks cool, thats why i wanted to make it in the first place.You could go CI for sure, it will get even tankier' this version though was meant to be "budget", as i didnt have that much currency and wanted to make a strong-fun build shattering things, with the lowerst possible investment.
I am not done yet making the build even stronger, if you consider trying CI let me know.
FYI these wands are strong af, the damage output is crazy for less than 2 c you invest in them.
Hi! Nice build i've make a better version of your build changing class for Inquisitor, so crit version more dps. Said me if you want that i show you some stuff :p
bandits? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info