[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

Hey Guys,

can i ask you what you would change first on my build to make it more stable?
i wasnt online for almost a year :/ aand there are to many changes...

With disciplin and lightning and fire aura i have 8.266 ES and stacked Resistances

Gear
Spoiler

Passiv Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5IDlwRLxFQEZYV1xslHNwgbiL0J6ko-ioLKjgrCiymLL8t0i9vMtE0CjW5N2Y3gzwFPV9FR0V8RX5GcUcGSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfal-wY0NmVGr6bAhsC20Zb55wUnC7cNR0gX_GgpuDCYTFhXuFfYauidOMNox2jxqP-pDWkyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZ_foS-jo6brpyu0DLQ4uJO5k76KwGbDCcM6ykrK09Af0NDXz9kT2VvbXtvn4YjlGekC6rrr7uv17BjsOO9874jv6_DV8YryHfLh-Tf5pPv1?accountName=SexySammy&characterName=DanielMalgaHASE

"
SexySammy wrote:
Hey Guys,

can i ask you what you would change first on my build to make it more stable?
i wasnt online for almost a year :/ aand there are to many changes...

With disciplin and lightning and fire aura i have 8.266 ES and stacked Resistances

Spoiler
Gear
Spoiler

Passiv Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5IDlwRLxFQEZYV1xslHNwgbiL0J6ko-ioLKjgrCiymLL8t0i9vMtE0CjW5N2Y3gzwFPV9FR0V8RX5GcUcGSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfal-wY0NmVGr6bAhsC20Zb55wUnC7cNR0gX_GgpuDCYTFhXuFfYauidOMNox2jxqP-pDWkyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZ_foS-jo6brpyu0DLQ4uJO5k76KwGbDCcM6ykrK09Af0NDXz9kT2VvbXtvn4YjlGekC6rrr7uv17BjsOO9874jv6_DV8YryHfLh-Tf5pPv1?accountName=SexySammy&characterName=DanielMalgaHASE

Well, what you are using is an old school discharge build, its better to go with an unique that can trigger discharge's like Cospiri's/Mjölner than using a coc gem alone coz you get more discharges /sec.

Just follow the guide and you will notice a huge difference.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 3, 2017, 7:33:39 AM

Hi please describe to draw or how to build a tree? Many thanks
"
Iwannabealive wrote:

Hi please describe to draw or how to build a tree? Many thanks

Sorry mate, didn't quite follow what you are trying to say here, care to elaborate.
Is there any new information about the volls protector bug ?
I cant get more then 2 Power Charges.... and my character list says i could get 7

damage is therefore extremely low
"
SexySammy wrote:
Is there any new information about the volls protector bug ?
I cant get more then 2 Power Charges.... and my character list says i could get 7

damage is therefore extremely low

Yeah i just tested it myself after receiving pm's regarding the same.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with Voll's protector coz when I tested earlier I could generate 7 charges as before. But later I checked again without BV in my setup, it doesn't go higher than 3 power charges. With BV in setup either with or without pcoc linked to it, I could generate 7 charges instantly like before.

So not sure what is causing this but there is definitely some issue with charge generation right now.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 5, 2017, 12:14:09 PM
To the top! Spent so many hours this league to make this build happen, and now I can't even do it.

GGG please fix the bug so we can play again.

Bumped for Bug fix
I'm fairly new to POE in terms of builds, but I can't understand what is making discharge proc from watching your videos
Last edited by Vexsanity on Mar 6, 2017, 2:09:22 PM
"
Vexsanity wrote:
I'm fairly new to POE in terms of builds, but I can't understand what is making discharge proc from watching your videos

Cospiri's Malice. It has build-in trigger effect for cold spells on crit, any attack that crits will make it proc.
Hey, do you know what kind of build it can be turned into considering the skill tree ? Until they give an answer to bug or nerf i might still try to play this league with something else...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info