One thing to make this game PERFECT!

I've been playing since Diablo I first came out, and was so happy to see this game come along where the creators of the game had the players and fun as top priority instead of just making money. Thanks GGG for a game that is millenia beyond anything I could have ever hoped for or imagined!

As we play this game, especially helpful would be if we could be notified when an object we pick up or hover over or have in our stash has better stats than a similar item we are wearing. Especially for things like rings and amulets, as it now takes hours and hours of wasted time to compare each ring or amulet to the ones we are wearing...I know you guys can come up with something like this, and since we think alike, doesn't it sound much better to be killing monsters instead of going thru stash tabs of rings and amulets?...or all our gear for that matter?

Please consider this request? I'm certain many other people think the same as I do, and I'm sure you guys would love it too, unless there is something I don't know about which makes this non feasible.

Best regards from Alaska!
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 1:25:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How do you quantify "better"? Even if it could be quantified, I don't think most of us want the game to do all of the thinking for us... Hopefully this never happens, because it is exactly the kind of "dumbing down" that the recent news has many of us afraid of...
U MAD?
Mmm... you console player?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Since it´s been introduced, I found the stash tab search function to be really helpful.

Before that, it was indeed painful hovering over every single ring in a tab, but now it´s easy, you just search for keywords and get the items highlighted.

I think that´ll suffice. Also seems like the game wants you to study its mechanics and figure out the answer by yourself. I.e. if you know what makes your build work, you can tell very well on your own.
Thanks so much Feisty! I didn't realize that the search function in the stash could do what I wanted but it does! If, for example, my currently worn breach ring has life, fire res, and cold res on it, I can simply search for "breach ring life fire cold" and it will show me all the rings that have what I want and then it's easy to compare. I'm an older player (51) and I play only solo self found except for having one or two stronger friends, so it takes me awhile to learn the new features in the game...GGG is improving the game much faster than I can learn...thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info