Need advice what to aim for next

Hey all this is my first season ever reaching this level of play. I am hoping some of you can give me ideas on where to go next. I think you can see my character tabs let me know about tsblastrein. Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 4:36:31 PM
What do you mean? Are you asking about gear upgrades? Or like... content progression? Or tree? There are definitely plenty of gear upgrades you can make. Most of them are gonna be pretty expensive though.
U MAD?
A little bit of all of that really. Content mostly. I'm doing maps now not really struggling except against reflect. Up to tier 6 has dropped for me so far. What should be my next priority upgrades gear and node wise? I'm currently trying to get Crit nodes and Jewl slots
If I didn't miss something, you can get a lot of damage by getting better bow.
Lioneye's Glare should be good, it's cheap and pretty strong for a price, (low base crit is annoying, tho).
Or some 250-270 pds harbringer/decimation (or citadel/assasin/maraketh etc. as long as it has 7-7.5 base crit chance or more).

http://poe.trade/search/ikimetinunotak

that silvertoungue uniq. harbr also looks ok. Just don't buy Infractem Decimation uniq., it blocks leech (at all).

Edit: Bow is ok, appareantly.
Frankly speaking, I'd still change it, weird hippie stuff, strong or not.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Jan 20, 2017, 9:34:47 AM
your gear is somewhat fine, except the jewelry and the boots

jewelry (incl. the belt), seriously is a vendor material.. only some resists, no life nor other important things. Doomfletch prism is nice bow, it benefits greatly from added physical damage. you have none and it is a big mistake, you are losing tons of damage there. this should be a priority mod on your jewelry..

boots.. no movement speed.. this is a big problem, because movement speed is important part of ranged character defense. you are very slow, with not that much life.. you probably die pretty often, right?

how is your crit chance? base of the bow is not that high, Id consider using increased crit support gem instead of pierce..

also upgrade your links, blink arrow should have faster attacks, get cwdt or curse or other utility/support setups

use stibnite flask, instead of Jade maybe?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 20, 2017, 8:48:18 AM
Prism is a great bow, but the whole point of it is that it scales flat phys damage from gear at a 4.3x rate (you get the base phys damage +330% of it as elemental base damage), and none of your jewellery has any flat phys. Getting flat phys will give you a huge damage boost, but you also need to keep in mind that the tooltip doesn't account for any of the added elemental damage from prism's ability, so you will need to set up your own spread sheet if you want anything remotely accurate.

Either 5 link the bow and add WED, or run the numbers by hand to compare it to inc critical, WED is probably better.

Honestly consider either an abyssus or a BoR for your helm. BoR might seem weird for a ranged build, but it can still take advantage of the FA gem, so its still a 5L+blind in your helm slot, and you can upgrade the bow to a 5 or 6. The added flat damage from either of these helms will give you a huge DPS boost even if it doesn't show up in your tool tip. To put it roughly into perspective, your bows average phys/hit is 49. BoR adds 25/hit on average. That is a 50% increase in damage for you, and everything scales off your base phys with prism. Abyssus (if you are comfortable dealing with the drawback) adds an ave of 50/hit. Since you don't have any flat on your jewellery or anything abyssus would double your damage. I mean you lose the rat's nest so its a little more complicated than that, but yeah. [edit] I missed you do atleast have a drillneck (which is very good), so you do have some added flat, but point still remains.

TL;DR Prism is great IF you stack tons of added phys on jewellery/belt/helm. Tooltip is a total lie for prism and you need your own spread sheets to actually figure out what is good for you.
Last edited by ShadowyDream on Jan 20, 2017, 3:55:49 PM
"
jewelry (incl. the belt), seriously is a vendor material.. only some resists, no life nor other important things. Doomfletch prism is nice bow, it benefits greatly from added physical damage. you have none and it is a big mistake, you are losing tons of damage there. this should be a priority mod on your jewelry..

boots.. no movement speed.. this is a big problem, because movement speed is important part of ranged character defense. you are very slow, with not that much life.. you probably die pretty often, right?

how is your crit chance? base of the bow is not that high, Id consider using increased crit support gem instead of pierce..

also upgrade your links, blink arrow should have faster attacks, get cwdt or curse or other utility/support setups

use stibnite flask, instead of Jade maybe?
honestly I've only died to one shots or lag at this point. With all the charges and onslaught I tend to move pretty fast.

I will look into life and phys jewelry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info