Can I Get Some Build Help?

I've never had a character this high level before (84), and I'm starting to run into problems with boss killing speed. I mow through trash like it's not even there when I have flask charges, but I'm usually out of charges before I'm 20% into a boss and then my DPS tanks.

It's the only character on my account (I delete anything that dies, and only play HC). I'm doing T8 maps because I'm afraid to take on anything higher with my killing speed.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 1:19:25 PM
Just a couple things...

1) you put a lot of passives into armor. But no Endurance Charges, which help more, and also have great synergy with juggernaught ascendancy? And almost no damage whatsoever.

17 points can be saved here: www.poeurl.com/0Lu
Even more if you also remove the resist nodes at Scion.
In the end, I'd aim for something like this: www.poeurl.com/0LB
This would provide a lot more damage.

2) "Brute force solution" needs to go. Get +int on gear if needed, and add a DpS/life jewel.
Or use a lower level Enfeeble instead (which is what I would do).

3) The weapon. Marohi is maybe not the endgame weapon of choice, due to its low attack speed.

4) Attackspeed on gloves, movespeed on boots would be nice.

5) You have mana leech on your gloves? Can you not sustain cyclone without BM gem?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
If you want better single target with a Marohi, your best bet is to switch to EQ. Cyclone is not a good single target skill at all. You could potentially drop the BM gem in favor of Less Duration and sustain on mana leech.
You have 2x curses in your gear without the ability to use them both, not sure why. I'd personally drop Alpha's and the aura nodes too, I understand you wanted to reserve all your mana because you're using BM.
At least get a Warchief setup for single target instead of wsting a 4L on Flame Golem.

I made some of the changes you guys recommended, but I can't afford a better mace so I'm stuck with the Marohi for now (especially since I just spent a few hundred jewelers to spec out of all those armour passives and into mace passives).

I dropped a bunch of intelligence and lowered my Enfeeble level as well.

The mana leech is just an incidental stat I wasn't concerned with because I needed the resists and stats on them.

The two curses is for ease of swapping without redoing my socket colors every time I go into a situation that Temporal Chains is better than Enfeeble.

I also dropped Molten Shell and plugged my Golem into my boots CWDT set-up to put Ancestral Warchief into my chest.

Thanks for the help, hopefully I can speed things up a bit. If not, I'll keep doing T8 maps until 90 and roll a new character.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
Last edited by ExcretusMaximus on Jan 19, 2017, 1:21:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info