Need help with chieftain

I've been doing some pretty unnatural cross-breeding based on at least 3 different builds. Idea was to make chief totem build based on either Scorching Ray on Incinerate. My planned tree for now looks like this:
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0xBwB8xthYYz38xFj2SF8_FCDvDsEEeWipbsAabzt4DbXyNZLYvW6qZIQGoPm9_gq3PoPMPC2DX8auEMz-h3sg-JPr7prgRZ1TUnyDp5ReXdH9ES0snBBYh2UaOJBVJy9mVPrSHRQSaRcccXkWb-Nqj0anCDLRRUfAZgSzogDwH-FzmjuCm-w4OtiFe9gkVkhQR2jy7TzVpiSqNukaPny4KS7xrFcNlmyRzmaeWOUqE1orAZEt0g48LKd4afau37_bT-DDJby77RRx-OsLYa9so_KvtzI0HwIEB4PbVcY6WKyY8Ww22EkbKo3sVbl-xgQD1r1gFgt7s6ajBsMAAAAAAA==

So questions are:

1)Which spell would you recommend - Ray or Incinerate? While Ray did its job so far, I can't help but feel that its AOE is lacking, and wondered in Incinerate could fix this issue (don't have it ATM).

2)Regen and endurance charges. Initially idea was to build some big amounts of regeneration, both raw and per EC, and tank things with Enduring Cry and Immortal Call, while letting totems generate more charges with Ramako asc point. Alternative to this is to take Tukahama and let totems tank themselves, which looks nice, but completely removes any logical means to get EC and throws the idea out of the window.

Which of those 2 paths would you recommend? I personally would like EC setup, but I have my doubts if regeneration tanking is endgame-viable. Totems, on the other hand, can easily be replaced, but idea looks a bit too passive for my liking (already have Necro for "randomly run around" playstile)

3)What changes would you generally recommend to presented passive tree?

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by Serafim_94 on Jan 18, 2017, 1:50:20 PM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 11:39:52 AM
Well, I cleared some of those question for myself. Still, some feedback on tree would be most welcome )

Another question is, how does Elemental Focus support interacts with Flammability curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info