Losing items to currency stash tab

I had put a 5L (6 socket) Vaal Regalia in my currency stash tab item slot, did a map, and when I came back it was gone :(. Happened another time with an ES shield I was keeping for a buddy, don't know if this one was in currency stash tab or not though. Bug report reference number: 2 476 857 044
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 9:34:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you crash at any point between putting the item in your stash, and the time you noticed it was gone?
U MAD?
I have crashed a couple times this league, my computer seems to have more difficulty to run the game, but not while the item was in the tab. A friend told me other people have had issues with ctrl+clicking an item from and/or towards a currency stash tab, it would sometimes make the item disappear.
I can recall doing so with both items
Unfortunately, the item(s) are gone for good. :(

"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future.

The only other thing anyone can really suggest is to check your crafting benches as a just in case. Also, use a program like Acquisition or Procurement to do a search for either of the items and see if they show up somewhere you didn't think that they would be.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yeah I checked all my benches and tabs with no avail. I just won't put valuable items in my currency tab anymore :/. Thanks for the quick replies :)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info