Mechanics question for on-hit bleed/poison

as gladiator with the bleed on-hit from ascendancy and using cospri's to get poison on hit, i'm curious how a few mechanics affect these.

Does Rapid Decay and Increased Duration affect the on-hit affects of bleed/poison regardless of the skill i use? in this case it's blade flurry.

secondly, if the increase/decrease from those support gems doesnt affect the duration of the on-hit bleed/poison, will the More Damage over Time from rapid decay affect it? I would find it strange that the damage would apply but not the duration.

thanks for the help on this, the wiki didnt have anything on it.
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 5:20:25 AM
If you got inc duration and rapid decay linked to the skill you're triggering bleed/poison with they will fully apply. It wasn't the case with bleed but it was fixed recently.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 17, 2017, 5:07:03 AM
"
raics wrote:
If you got inc duration and rapid decay linked to the skill you're triggering bleed/poison with they will fully apply. It wasn't the case with bleed but it was fixed recently.

thank you for reply :) glad to hear, i assumed as much but hard to tell because bleed/poison info doesnt appear on character sheet at all which would be a nice change to have in the future. increased duration would certainly be the choice i'll go with when i change gear around :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info