[2.5 LL RF/Blight/Vortex/ 3 Curse as Auras (6 in total) / Over 3 MIlion DPS

Nice lazy build, one click play, RF is auto - good if you like idling in maps, curses are auto-casted as auras no need to cast them, blight auto casts vortex.

Stats ( according to path of building )

LVl 80, still plenty of room of improvements 20 skill tree points + jewels + better gear

DEFENSE
7270 ES
850 ES regen ( around 400-500 goes into RF ) - some regen nodes/gear regen can be dropped later
2700 ES recharge rate
89% fire regen
77% lighting resist

461 inteligence

OFFENSE
Vortex - 210 157 DPS
Blight - 5709 DPS
Righteous fire - 73 895 DPS

Total = 289 761 DPS ( around 300 000 with a 60% consuming dark )

Lvl 80 skill tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAA18DkgPqxEvEVARlhV-Fr8XLxhqGYoabBqPGyUc3B0UHaoi9CSLJognqSj6KwovbzW5PAU8LT1fQYdCekZxSVFLrlJTVdZWSFfJWAdca1yKXfJfamTnbAttGXC7doJ4L3pwe9d85Xzwfll_xoCkgseDzIRIjxqPRo_6kQeTJ5f0mjuboZ2un9-hL6cIpyu0DLTRtUi3MLc-uJO7_L6KwGbBxcM6w23GrsgMytPQ0NWm2CTZE9lb34rhiOQi6FrpAuq662Pr7uwY7TzvfPDV9tr3wffX-ej60vsJ

Gear
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler
Blight+CWC+Vortex+Controlled Destruction+Void Manipulation+Inc AOE/Conc Effect

3 Curse auras : Temporal Chains + Vulnerability + Warlord Mark +/- Blasphemy (if you have heretic veil no need for blasphemy support )

Vitality + Purity of fire + blood magic

Discipline for bigger Es and more RF fire damage

Righteous fire + Elemental Focus + Increased Burning + Inc Aoe/Conc Effect

Cast when damage taken + immortal call + blade vortex + Whatever you wish for ( Teleport skill if you like flicker like builds )

Last edited by zgript on Jan 16, 2017, 5:37:17 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 11:22:13 AM
similar build of mine ,but level of the poster is low, the equip is not end-game ,have a long road to go
Why using consuming dark and vulnerability, it is only 30% conversion? What about a better scepter and flammability?
"
knivil wrote:
Why using consuming dark and vulnerability, it is only 30% conversion? What about a better scepter and flammability?

consuming dark makes chaos damage to poison, giving the chance to apply lots of poison stack, the DPS wouldn`t be very high, but poison stacking allows the build to reach 3 milion at lvl 100. No other unique offered such huge damage.

+ spell damage is very nice because it applies to both initial hit and dot damage.

How it actually works with pyre and vortex ?

First i hit with fire which can burn - DoT fire damage
Fire damage is converted to Chaos - which poisons and stacks
Vortex does DoT damage which is cold.

so for example at 216k DPS my damage is as follows:

35k total dps which is around a 12560 hit ( 70% fire 30% chaos )
17k dps cold damage from vortex DoT
38k ignite dps from initial hit setting things on fire
Poison has 100% chance doing 17k dps initially for 3.75s, summing to 57k damage per poison stack.

Spell damage influences all the above damages, including the dots, burnings and poison.
Vulnerability increases Cold damage Dot ( 13k vs 17k ), ignite dps ( 29k vs 38k ) and poison ( 11.4k vs 17k, 43k vs 57k damage per poison stack ).

Difference in total dps of vortex is 172k ( no vulnerability ) vs 216k ( with vulnerability )

In the end, RF does spell damage wich increases all my damage, being on the oher hand increased by my DoT increases and vulnerability and all.
Last edited by zgript on Jan 17, 2017, 3:39:18 PM
I know the intention behind Consuming Dark, Vortex and Pyre. I ask for a comparison because I am a lazy guy to do the math by myself. Say you have Doryani's Catalyst and lvl 20 Flammability (as replacement for Vulnerability, not without) which will also double dip. You just calculated one side. Yes you would like to use a fire based setup like Scorching Ray etc.

May this build thread is not the right place for this comparison, I am just curious that so much "builds" pop up that try to use poison under all circumstances.
Last edited by knivil on Jan 18, 2017, 7:53:20 AM
"
knivil wrote:
I know the intention behind Consuming Dark, Vortex and Pyre. I ask for a comparison because I am a lazy guy to do the math by myself. Say you have Doryani's Catalyst and lvl 20 Flammability (as replacement for Vulnerability, not without) which will also double dip. You just calculated one side. Yes you would like to use a fire based setup like Scorching Ray etc.

May this build thread is not the right place for this comparison, I am just curious that so much "builds" pop up that try to use poison under all circumstances.

Same build with 2 doryani catalyst:

RF - 88 555 vs 44 571 ( with Consuming )
Blight - 2114 vs 3519 ( with Consuming )
Vortex - 53k DPS initial hit, 15243 DoT, 173k ignite vs 29k, 14k and 21k ( with consuming ) but with a 13641 poison dps.

So better RF damage and ignite damage, but you lose the poison capability and stacking and also the fire conversion to chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info