189% increased Damage over Time
171% increased Chaos Damage
Cull on Crit

*Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes deals 100% more Damage
*Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies deals 100% more Damage

Snakebite @ max frenzy charges gives guarenteed poison
Bleeding with Slivertongue due to pierce/passives

Build looks something like:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQHnBS0FtQZwDY0OSBNtFAkUIBRNFHUWvxiRGNsaVRvIIuoj9iaIJpUqWy0wLiMwcTB8Nj026DpCPs9DMUM2RalHBkd-SRNKfUt4TP9Nkk4qTp9QR1FHUdlS7FVLVYVYr1oaWp9br1xAXz9hIWHiYqxlTWa2Z6BsjHTtdZ51y3aCeWh59np_eu-E74d2h8uJ4I19jX6Nv4_6kx-dqqLZo4qly6ebqW6wkrDYtMW00bVItzC7nryfvTa95r6nwQTC7MMzwzrIDM2YzxXQ0NQj2sHb592o44Tjn-ZY6NbqYutj7dfuDu8O_Ev8xf-T

Links can be something like:
Tornado Shot, Pierce, GMP, Void Manipulation, Faster Attacks, PPAD

Frenzy, Added Fire, Faster Attacks, PPAD, Bloodlust

I have a week off from working coming up, going to level up the build and see how it turns out. I'ts probably already been done before

Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 5:26:52 PM
I did mostly the same build/gear but with split arrow ( You should not use GMP as it is double dipping negatively for poison and bleed ). Tornado shot is not the right skill for bleed.

( I did it with Raider )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 16, 2017, 7:21:00 AM

Got all the gear required, 5linked my Kintsugi in 1 fuse, 5 linked the Slivertongue in under 20, almost skipped it too.

Now just trying to figure out defensive setup. I'm thinking of just running grace//Artic Armor as the heralds//hatred doesn't really scale with the build since its focused on crit//bleeds. I'm going to run either Chaos or Stone golem//minion life//minion speed, not sure which is better. I'm thinking stone golem just for the extra regen.

I'll keep in mind about split arrow. I'm guessing i'd use something like: SA, PPAD, Faster Projs, Faster Attacks, Added Fire? or Inc Crit?
Last edited by kazzle99 on Jan 16, 2017, 5:45:48 PM
Or maybe fork to take advantage of the Slivertongue properties?

SA, Fork, Pierce, Void Manipulation, Faster Projs?
Update:

Lvl 69

The off screening with pierce and SA is pretty cool. Although tooltip isn't that high (only like 2k) Everything just dies within a couple of seconds due to bleeds//poisons. I opted to link poison with SA just because keeping up frenzy charges manually was pretty annoying. I'm still testing out the difference between rapid decay and void manipulation.

Overall the build seems still feels squishy. I have to get more leech on the tree and life. Sitting at 3.1k now with Acro. Looking at the bow I might get rid of FA and just link void manipulation also and save FA for the 6th link.

My tree at the moment:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAADuBS0FtQZwB5kRLxR1FSAWvxjbGbQaVSFgIXYj9iaVKk0qWysKLOktgy4jMHEwfDWSNj06Qj8nQKBDNkWpR35KyEt4TI5Nkk6fUUdS7FVLVvpZ8FqfW69d8mEhYeJirGVNZrZqjGyMbqp07XTxdf1313n2en96738rhG-EooTvhs6NfY2_kAqTmZ2qotmw2LTFtUi18ruevTa-p8EzwUnC7MgUyNzUI9RC2L3awd0N3ajrY_Vv_go=?accountName=kazzle99&characterName=Ifitbleeds_wecankillit

Last edited by kazzle99 on Jan 19, 2017, 5:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info