[2.5] ACTION MAN INQUISITOR (HoWa) can clear anything Guardians, breachlords, Shaper

overview
* Intro
* Gear
* Tree
* Skills
* Video

intro
So I've been building a character (Templar Inquisitor)that focuses on the HoWa and the Blade flurry and it is amazing :)
I take all the lightning damage I can get with it and use it in Blade Flurry as the main skill gem. This build can take on Guardians, breachlords and most likely Shaper You are able to facetank some Guardians

gear

Chest plate

my chest plate :
(I still try to make this a 6 link)
For the chest plat you want to focus on getting a high INT stat and ES. anything else would be extra such as ress.

gloves

my gloves :

For the gloves you want to focus on getting a high INT stat and ES. anything else would be extra such as ress and attack speed.

boots

my boots :

Same thing as the others. int,es,res (movement speed isn't needed, it will just cost you a lot more)

belt

my belt :

I suggest getting some damage mods on your belt.
es, weapon elemental damage on weapon, res

rings

my 2 rings:

I like to get one that increases my damage a lot and one that keeps my ress stable at 75%

Try to get some accuracy and ress at least

Amulet

my amulet :

try to get a lot of INT from your amulet. anything else is a bones.

Helmet

My helmet :

same as all the other. int, es, res

weapons

my weapons x2 :

try to get a high int% and weapon elemental damage. (mine is pretty low int%)

flasks

change the sulpher and Silver flask with: Vessle of Vinktar en Kiara's Determination

my flasks currently :

Tree

to see how to upgrade the tree to this point look at the Video section

Bandits: normal: none (passive point), cruel: The Bandit Lord Kraityn(8% attackspeed), Merc: The Bandit Lord Kraityn (+1 max frenzy charge)

my current tree

skills

*6 link setup (chest)
G - G - B - B - B - R
Blade flurry
Increased Area od Effect supp/ Concentrated effectsupp (if 5 link -> Added lightning damage is also a possibility)
Weapon elemental damage supp
Faster Attacks
Increased crit Strike Chance supp
Added lightning damage

*3 link setup
G - G - R
1. Whirling Blades
1. Faster attacks
1. Fortify supp

G - B - B
2. Discipline
2. Artic armour
2. enlighten

*4 link setup
G/B - R - R - R
1. Cast when damage taken
1. immortal call
1. increased durration
1. (Vaal Gem | Vaal haste/Vaal Discipline)

B - B - G - B
2. Herald of Thunder
2. Curse on Hit
2. Poachers Mark
2. increased area of effect

G - G - R - B
3. Ice Golem
3. Culling strike
3. life leach
3. Increased crit strikes (this one can be chanced to anything)

Video
Video

https://youtu.be/inOJEO_uYBY
if it's not live yet, that means it uploading

Hope you all enjoyed and happy hunting Exiles. MOST QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERD IN THE VIDEO

https://twitch.tv/nubnub90
Last edited by KING_BANZAI on Jan 24, 2017, 7:48:27 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 3:48:26 AM
Currently 87, i feel my dmg is WAY too low for high end maps...(compared to other BF build out there too that got over 10k dps in ho while im at 5k)
I've done uberlab (not solo bcs at that time i had no gear, now i prob can do it)
I run all breachlord but TUL

Here's the tree, i didnt got to shadow-ranger dex etc tho (is that mby what makes me less powerful?)

Is it possible this tree is better?

And here's the gear
Spoiler

Using HoT, HoI, Discipline here are my stats in ho. (only with auras)
Spoiler

Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 25, 2017, 5:55:02 AM
so I keep sending a message but it doesn't send it completely. wtf. I'll send a message to ggg and then put my response
Last edited by KING_BANZAI on Jan 25, 2017, 10:04:27 AM
"
DjNanos wrote:
Currently 87, i feel my dmg is WAY too low for high end maps...(compared to other BF build out there too that got over 10k dps in ho while im at 5k)
I've done uberlab (not solo bcs at that time i had no gear, now i prob can do it)
I run all breachlord but TUL

Here's the tree, i didnt got to shadow-ranger dex etc tho (is that mby what makes me less powerful?)

And here's the gear
Spoiler

Using HoT, HoI, Discipline here are my stats in ho. (only with auras)
Spoiler

Hey DjNanos,

So I'm just looking over the spoilers an putting down my thoughts:

Thoughts on

The start looks good, but I see that you don't have much INT. the 2 jewel slots on the right give me in total around 200 INT raw.

The bundel where you get Melding isn't needed, cause it gives you more life then energyshield. you use 4 nodes to get 25% es. so you have in total 141% es. Try to get this to 150% at least.

Also I suggest not going to the middle to the harrier node. You don't need the movement speed and the cast speed is also useless. the attack speed is nice but you can get a better one from the node called coordination (above vaal pact).

Same with the true strike you get. it doesn't give as much then other nodes. So I suggest taking another route so you can also take the jewel slot on the right. and use the jewel to convert dex to int. this will bump up you power a lot.

Thoughts on

Alright, first thing first.

With taking INT you will lose speed. so for this reason I went with frenzy charges. your speed will still be good, but with frezny it will be great. (I saw that you went for power charges)

if you switch to frenzy
The next one is that you got an INT node to get the power charge. I suggest taking the other node that gives you 5% es and 10% evasion. This is more worth then 10 int.

Now I don't know if you'll need the strengt, but I needed it. so if you need strengt you can take the 30+ strengt node

if you go frenzy
You can get a frenzy chage from under the jewel all the way on the right bottom.

and finally this depend on you items. if your accuracy is under 90% with the ice golem (if you are using ice golem) thry to get some accuracy in the tree. if you have 0 items that give you accuracy then I suggest getting one on at least a ring with over 300 or 2 rings with over 150.

after reading evrything in your post:

I suggest getting a ring that gives you more accuracy. try to get close to 90% chance to hit.

other gear looks good, but why you using HoI? I think Arctic armour would help you more. is slows enemy's down and makes you a bit more tanky for phys and fire enemy's. Also I think you aren't able to use HoI + HoT + Discipline together (correct me if I'm wrong).
Also my prefrency over crit strike damge supp would be added lightning damage for a more consistent high damage. that gem should boost you dps to at least 6.5k (more then I've got, cause you've got a 6 link).

What I like to do is get culling strik on a golem. if an enemy has less then 10% life then it would die intantly. it's really helpful against bosses.

Why the helm gems? falme dash? decoy totem? blood rage? conc effect?

Your character will be stronger then mine you just need to tweak some stuff :D

Last edited by KING_BANZAI on Jan 25, 2017, 11:31:59 AM
"
KING_BANZAI wrote:

Hey DjNanos,

Thoughts on

The start looks good, but I see that you don't have much INT. the 2 jewel slots on the right give me in total around 200 INT raw.

The bundel where you get Melding isn't needed, cause it gives you more life then energyshield. you use 4 nodes to get 25% es. so you have in total 141% es. Try to get this to 150% at least.

Also I suggest not going to the middle to the harrier node. You don't need the movement speed and the cast speed is also useless. the attack speed is nice but you can get a better one from the node called coordination (above vaal pact).

Same with the true strike you get. it doesn't give as much then other nodes. So I suggest taking another route so you can also take the jewel slot on the right. and use the jewel to convert dex to int. this will bump up you power a lot.

Thoughts on

With taking INT you will lose speed. so for this reason I went with frenzy charges. your speed will still be good, but with frezny it will be great. (I saw that you went for power charges)

if you switch to frenzy
The next one is that you got an INT node to get the power charge. I suggest taking the other node that gives you 5% es and 10% evasion. This is more worth then 10 int.

Now I don't know if you'll need the strengt, but I needed it. so if you need strengt you can take the 30+ strengt node

if you go frenzy
You can get a frenzy chage from under the jewel all the way on the right bottom.

and finally this depend on you items. if your accuracy is under 90% with the ice golem (if you are using ice golem) thry to get some accuracy in the tree. if you have 0 items that give you accuracy then I suggest getting one on at least a ring with over 300 or 2 rings with over 150.

I suggest getting a ring that gives you more accuracy. try to get close to 90% chance to hit.

other gear looks good, but why you using HoI? I think Arctic armour would help you more. is slows enemy's down and makes you a bit more tanky for phys and fire enemy's. Also I think you aren't able to use HoI + HoT + Discipline together (correct me if I'm wrong).
Also my prefrency over crit strike damge supp would be added lightning damage for a more consistent high damage. that gem should boost you dps to at least 6.5k (more then I've got, cause you've got a 6 link).

What I like to do is get culling strik on a golem. if an enemy has less then 10% life then it would die intantly. it's really helpful against bosses.

Thanks for taking time looking at my char, so..
I was using Melding with p. from within so that one gave me 1.5k es(i respeted it, 11kes is overkill).
I also respected the middle-way to vaal pact and went from the right path, from assassin.
About the int node idk if its that much better, 10int with the multipliers from the 2 fists would be better i think, since int 5int=1% es and int boosts howa dmg too, es is kinda useless since i got less than 1k...
HoI, shuttering mobs, i was using call of the brotherhood but idk, HoI feels better.
HoI 25, HoT 25, Disc 35 = 85% :P
I'll try the added l dmg.
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 26, 2017, 5:59:25 AM
"
DjNanos wrote:
"
KING_BANZAI wrote:

Hey DjNanos,

Thoughts on

Thoughts on

if you switch to frenzy

if you go frenzy

Thanks for taking time looking at my char, so..
I was using Melding with p. from within so that one gave me 1.5k es(i respeted it, 11kes is overkill).
I also respected the middle-way to vaal pact and went from the right path, from assassin.
About the int node idk if its that much better, 10int with the multipliers from the 2 fists would be better i think, since int 5int=1% es and int boosts howa dmg too, es is kinda useless since i got less than 1k...
HoI, shuttering mobs, i was using call of the brotherhood but idk, HoI feels better.
HoI 25, HoT 25, Disc 35 = 85% :P
I'll try the added l dmg.

No problem :)
The fun thing about this Build is that you get tanky/damage from just int and more damage = more leech witch equeals no death :D

and about "HoI 25, HoT 25, Disc 35 = 85% :P" I litterly facepalmed XD I should have known

and finally I don't think call of the brotherhood would help you a lot. I think an opal ring is better if you already have the ress. (opal rings are pretty pricey)
How do you deal with stuns? I'm doing your tree atm but stuns really hurt.
Hi guys. I've been playing my own variation of this build and got Shaper with only two portals down last night. Very fun and powerful build.
what's your DPS? any screenshots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info