Getting bored of my 88 Champion EQ Build. Need suggestions to play something new and interesting

Hi Guys,

I made my first character of the league with the intention of playing through the game and getting to mapping and or uberlab. I have achieved that now and have optimised my atlas to have shaped t11/t12 Maps drop frequently which is great.

This is my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/spazzo246/characters (Xitherio)
I have 6.3k Life and around 6.5k Armor before any buffs

I want to farm uber lab But I cannot clear it fast enough to be efficient, Takes me 40 mins for a 3 key run and Need to rely on ancestral warchief totem for dps as my earthquake is only around 20k tooltip DPS which barely does anything. I can get to the last fight however the fight goes on for too long and I eventually die due to being out of position with traps and izaro pops me and I die. I have run it a total of 8 times and have only cleared it once.

Up until this point I have saved up around 180c and Im stuck in a predicament. I want to do one of two things:

- Keep saving and buy better gear to make my map runs faster and more efficient (I currently die to some mobs/bosses depending on mods and takes me sometime 2 or 3 earthquake attacks to clear packs. In particular a new weapon (I have had atziri's Disfavour in my sights for a while). In doing so this will make doing uber lab easier

Or

- Use this currency I have obtained to buy good gear for a new character thats more fun to play (I have always wanted to play an arrow based build) and use this character for mapping/uberlab.

I made my first character on my holidays so It only took my a few days to hit 60. Im working now and only have limited time to play each night so making a new character isnt really ideal.

I dont have any intention for endgame bosses, However with better gear doing so would become a possibility. I tried Xoph solo, Just made it to the portal with 1 second to go. Got rekt by the boss himself

Can anyone give some insight as to what the best thing to do here would be? Any other pointers about my build would be great.

Thanks!!
Last edited by spazzo246 on Jan 14, 2017, 12:16:27 AM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 12:14:41 AM
you could try changing to axe bleed/poison build. That is usually the next step up.

You have decent equip so its just upgrade the weapon.

Disfavor is currently 350 chaos unfortunately but You can get rare axes where people have crafted the bleed on hit mod on for a lot less.

Physical Bleed/Poison means your damage doesn't get elemental resisted, plus vulnerability will increase your damage two fold and you double dip on CE and Less duration multipliers.

Also if you can get the less EQ duration enchant that would be awesome.

Refer to this guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741080

curious about champion asc class skills work with CI ? Did anyone try it? if it is i will try varunastra+bino ES- CI -Reaver- VP build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info