[2.5] HoWA BF 1500+ Int Huge Dps Tanky as a Grandma

Hi guys this is my first guide. In this guide i use that op claw which everyone is braggin about :)

There are many builds for elementalists and raiders and pathfinders with howa/ci/vp setup but all of them miss something.

My build is the closest one to use HoWA's full potential.

I got 1530 intelligence at the moment. 10.9k ES.

Intelligence is the most important stat in this build. If an item doesn't have int, dump it, vendor it, sell it. It has no use for you. Int gives you attack, int gives you defense, Int gives you all you need. Add a bit resistance and ES on your gear and you are good to go!

The other builds have around 1100-1200 int's and if you follow my tree you can get 1500+ int easily.

You won't have to give up on your boots slot for having stun immunity, you won't be having low ES, you won't be having low Int... Your hits will be counted %100 of the time, you won't have to deal with useless crap like accuracy and critical strikes.

APS is 7.25 with FA

I use Warchief totem and 2 golems obviously.

We have 48% Lightning penetration + 25% penet from Mastermind of Discord and -%44 Light Res reduction from Conductivity Curse and another %10 Light Res penetration from Vinktar's this baby and add %50 more dmg from shocking to all this.

Rekt.

You need to have 2 fertile mind gems + 2 brute force gems in your tree to convert unnecessary dex and str nodes into int nodes.

For amulet slot:

Belt Slot: You need Int Crafted Crystal Belts. Resistance on it would be better.

I can kill izaro in like 1 second or something just after i WB near him. I facetank any breachlord.

I havent done any uber or shaper runs with this build but i don't think you'll have any difficulties because it's too damn op. I'll update the thread when i made further progress anyway. Stay tuned :)

Check this out:

Final Tree

Ascendancies: Take Liege and Paragon first. Pendulum as 3rd. Mastermind is the last one.
We proc Mastermind with frost Blades.

Gem Setup:

3L: Fortify+Whirling+Faster Attacks
3L: Increased Dur + Vall Haste + Vaal Discp
6L: BF + Inc AoE (Conc Eff) + WED + Ele Focus + Lightning Penet + Faster Attacks (drop this for 5L)
4L: Disclip + Arctic Armor + HoT + anything you like (maybe Lightning warp for ez lab runs)
4L: CWDT + Flame Golem + Lightning Golem + Immortal Call
4L: Warchief Totem + Conductivity + Frost Blades + Curse on Hit

My Gear
Spoiler

Bandits: Kra/Kra/Kill (can kill the first kra if you have capped res)

My Stats:

Offensive:
Spoiler
DPS with Inc Aoe + 2 golems (without warchief and pendulum)
Spoiler

DPS with Inc Aoe + 2 golems + pendulum (without warchief)
Spoiler

DPS with Inc Aoe + 2 golems + warchief (without pendulum)
Spoiler

DPS with Inc Aoe + 2 golems + warchief + pendulum
Spoiler

DPS with Conc Eff + 2 golems (without warchief and pendulum)
Spoiler

DPS with Conc Eff + 2 golems + pendulum (without warchief)
Spoiler

DPS with Conc Eff + 2 golems + warchief (without pendulum)
Spoiler

DPS with Conc Eff + 2 golems + warchief + pendulum = 25k!
Spoiler

Defensive:

Spoiler

Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Jan 13, 2017, 11:31:25 AM
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2017, 5:19:58 PM
Spoke with this fella in game for tips before he even made this guide. This is really damn great. Hands down, the best Elementalist HOWA build out there.
You got the same basic ammount of Intelligence from tree than any other build, only difference is you have decided to sacrifice alot of WED from items and replace it with a higher int.

ps. Would like to see Shaper kill.
Last edited by Moksu on Jan 13, 2017, 9:33:05 AM
"
Moksu wrote:
You got the same basic ammount of Intelligence from tree than any other build, only difference is you have decided to sacrifice alot of WED from items and replace it with a higher int.

ps. Would like to see Shaper kill.

But WED is a prefix, Int is Suff. How come i sacrifice WED? I can get wed in my rings too but that's what i can afford atm. That's not a perfect item std/sc build :)

There isn't any sacrifices. Only cutting off unnecessarities.
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Jan 13, 2017, 9:59:37 AM

Hit this ench today in lab. Dumped AA and bought a lvl4 enlighten gem (lvl3 would work just fine) and put wrath instead of AA. Aura setup is HoT + Disc + Wrath now. (reserves %90)

Conc Eff dps just hit 29.5k!!!! (7.25aps, while pendulum and totem up)

While everything is the same Inc Aoe dps is 18.4k!
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Jan 14, 2017, 10:35:03 AM
your dps is well over 1 million (6 stage blade flurry) use ancestral protector its more dps than warchief. Also pick up elemental overload drop the cannot crit node and swap gloves for shaper's touch for accuracy. 94% accuracy when using lightning golem over fire (gives 10% crit for the ele overload)
Just FYI, Bladeflurry cannot miss and doesn't have Crit-Confirms. Just Drop RT and get EO.
Now i am trying your suggestions lets see if its better. :)

Thanks for the ideas!

I wasn't playing the game for almost a month now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info