Please help

I am trying to build a character around this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340

At this point I no longer know what is so significantly different from my build and his to the point he can clear shaper in seconds and I need multiple shots to kill gorge packs.

I am hoping someone with experience will look at my public character Vynic and the guide I provided as to help me find items to buy.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 11:41:56 AM
The build author has crazy expensive items that allows him/her to delete shaper in seconds. Not many can afford that luxury.
Headhunter and Skyforths, 6 link bow and 6 link chest enough said.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Headhunter and Skyforths, 6 link bow and 6 link chest enough said.

If you look at my character you'd see I have skyforth 6l armor 6l bow
The person on the guide has a few items that ADD another projectile/arrow. His bow does 275-599 damage with critical damage mods. that makes a pretty big difference.
Its called "META"

It doesnt have anything to do with 6links or other cute fluff like that. Some builds go around NEW skills and then build is OP.

You dont see old skills being used and killing shaper in seconds.. And forget about melee. Only few builds are as effective as ranged. And melee builds are more expensive. I think im right on some points here.

Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
both builds are using barrage, its an old skill. The other guys barrage build is killing the shaper in seconds, the difference is the items they are using.
"
webas wrote:
Its called "META"

It doesnt have anything to do with 6links or other cute fluff like that. Some builds go around NEW skills and then build is OP.

You dont see old skills being used and killing shaper in seconds.. And forget about melee. Only few builds are as effective as ranged. And melee builds are more expensive. I think im right on some points here.

What are you talking about? Did you even look at the OP before vomiting this "META BAD BLAH BLAH" out? Give me a break... Literally nothing you said is relevant to the topic being discussed.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info