[2.6 LHC] Cheap Tanky! self cast Scorching Ray, Tri-curse 250k+ dps

"
Carlovski wrote:
"
lolindor wrote:

Well LL is definatly a option but if you want to avoid Elreon rings i'd suggest taking the reduced reserved nodes plus a lvl 2 enlighten -> https://poe.mikelat.com/#x=IWzu/MYT-b.e
cheaper solution.... besides the mana problems aint that big, if you run a mana pot the problem is mainly solved tho i just hate depending on a mana flask xD

Cheers, Presumably that's a couple of enlightens, unless we dedicate a 6l chest to it, which seems a little extravagant!
I've got a lvl 3 sat around I can use anyway.
Or use Heretics for curses plus clarity (needs to go somewhere) and use the enlighten on discipline elsewhere.

Check how i made my setup i use on heretic lvl 3 enlighten - both curses - discipline if i would take the mana reserved nodes i could run a clarity.
Finally chromed the bow.
Was incredibly unlucky with it, vorici calc said about 240, cost me well over 1600.
Had about 6 'wrong' 5 offs, and 2 6 off rolls.

Gratz on the bow, yeah thats really unlucky. My short bow costed around 300 i think. Let me know how the build is coming along for you and if u need any feedback.

Btw im currently updating some of the video section!
"
lolindor wrote:
Gratz on the bow, yeah thats really unlucky. My short bow costed around 300 i think. Let me know how the build is coming along for you and if u need any feedback.

Btw im currently updating some of the video section!

The pain was reduced by the fact I'd just found another Primordial Might jewel, which paid for most of the crafting!
Build is coming along - not had much time to play recently, so just at level 45. Switched to Scorching ray at about lvl 40 - tried earlier but was a bit painful!
It works ok, and is a lot easier on my mana than firestorm was for levelling. But I don't think I'd have fancied it without twinked out gear, it's OK but not amazing and thats with empower and a +1 tabula, and now my +3 bow, and quality gems.

Bit lacking in cast speed, but silver flask helps.
Bit squishy (softcore things!) - been skipping defence a bit for optimal pathing and not messing around with gear, didn't even have gloves until lvl 44.

Hopefully will get to maps this weekend, see how it goes then.
Build coming together - it's turned quite fancy...

Gone low life, and picked up some ok gear.
And got a presence of Chayula, pricey but nuts for low life, gives me over 1k es, and I'm not particularly gearing for it.
At about 8.7k es at level 72. Still got 3 ascendancies to get, some more ES nodes and room to improve rings and belt. So should clear 10k easily.
Cast speed sorted now with helm and boot enchants.

Gear

Self crafted/gambled the helm, which I am pleased about. Gloves need divining too- at bottom of both es rolls.

If I can sort out resists, could probably go quad curse with doedre's (or vaal ammy for +1 curse...) but sticking to arctic armour for now.
Sorry - taking over your thread!
Lvl 84 now. Still going great.

Hit 10.7k es with some gear changes. Also managed to squeeze in an opal ring I rolled myself, although that did require using a resist jewel so not sure if it was actually worthwhile (Ring gives 54% damage, but could get 45% on a better jewel). Maybe need to switch to some rare boots to cap resists, but good ones will be expensive, and I like my current enchant.
Was bored and exalted my gloves - theoretically go up to 306 es now, but Think I'll stick with what I have.

Crystal belt would be nice, but need good resists and strength.
Still got room to craft on the other ring, either %es or probably faster recharge start. Though waiting to see if I can squeeze in another Opal.

Is a really nice lab runner - not the quickest but incredibly safe, forgot how good occultist was for traps.

Can't remember exact figures, but hitting over 30k damage buffed with a lvl 19 gem. Hopefuly will eventually get a lvl 21 - should be another 25% more damage at lvl 21. So with more nodes/gems, should hit 40k+.
Made myself a Scorching Ray CWC Firestorm build, thought I'd share it, but wanted to look at the other SR builds first.

You say you have 4k+ ES regen, but it is *recharge rate*, not regen.

You also say your build is tanky, but you use Decoy Totem and run around a lot. Not what I call being tanky.

I also wonder how you calculated your 250k+ dps?
"
Made myself a Scorching Ray CWC Firestorm build, thought I'd share it, but wanted to look at the other SR builds first.

You say you have 4k+ ES regen, but it is *recharge rate*, not regen.

You also say your build is tanky, but you use Decoy Totem and run around a lot. Not what I call being tanky.

I also wonder how you calculated your 250k+ dps?

since occultist let us keep the recharge rate of energy shield when being hit, it is kinda the same as regen. and we have that up like 99% of the time.

the debuff and dmg over time effect of scorching ray stacks up for 8 times, so for example if you got 30k dmg over time * 8 = 240k without factoring in the resistances.
Can someone help with leveling after 42? where to put skills? full skill build kinda confused me where should i am first or last, Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info