[2.5] SUPER SAIYAJIN | Autocast CARRY and SUPPORT in 1

Introduction

I tried to build a something new, then i saw the one from simplesim playing with Abberath’s hooves and thought it was cool. But then i played a Guardian Templar and was at high level and didnt want to start over again so here we are.

This build has very high clear speed, similar to Vaal Spark, if you played one. It doesnt have big AOE as Vaal spark, but this build can kill boss quite easily – one hit 90% boss.

How do you play this build:
You just run and monsters around you will die by explosions from abberaths fury. When you meet big boss, use vaal righteous fire. When approaching final boss, be sure to have enough soul for use. Turn on normal righteous fire MORE dmg and then use Vaal righteous fire.

Pros‘ & Cons‘
+Fast map clearing speed
+No need to cast anything, except for the boss
+High one time damage from Vaal Righteous fire
+6 curses, quite safe and can be played as support 
+High overResistances
+Can not be stunned
+90% boss kill with just 1 hit

-High costs
-Cant kill or hard to kill bosses with multi phases (because of the souls for Vaal RF)
-Cant do no leech, blood magic maps (hexproof can be done with adding life leech gem)

Goal
We are aiming for high ES 8k+ life, 75 resistances in merciless and at least +30 overres, 6 curses including 2blasphemy auras. And high damage for Abberath’s fury.

Key to the build:
Low Life
Abberath’s hooves – abberath’s fury skill on equip
Vaal righteous fire

Build explanation:
We use warlord's mark curse aura with vaal pact for instant leech because we need slots for dmg for the boots. Our skills are close ranged so warlord's mark is perfect.

For the boss we use one time shot vaal righteous fire, which does i dont know how many zillions dmg it does, but with vinktar, diamond flask, vaal discipline, righteous fire and then Vaal righteous fire everything melts in 1 hit.

We use inc crit in the boots so we can get monsters resistances to zero. In the armour, we just need flat dmg - ele focus, controlled destruction. You can even swap out fire penetration for life leech.

Stats
Spoiler

All stats are in HO without charges and with self cast auras only.
(Will add later)

My Gear
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler
Except for required items, on the rest, we aim for Damage to spells > ES > Crit > Resistances > INT > Life. Life gives us 20% ES.
Required items are:
Shavronne’s Wrappings – can be 5L
Abberath’s hooves

Helm –Try to get High ES and a lot of resistances, ideally 500+ ES, 90+ res. Would be fine if it comes with +inteligence. Get Temporal chains or warlords mark enchantment on it.

Amulet – Presence of chayula with +1 curse on it.

Main Hand – Dagger with a lots of Crit and +pure spell damage on it and +% spell damage.

Armour – Best Shavronnes you can get. 5L is enough

Shield – Prism Guardian

Rings – ring with Crit, ES, %ES, resistances and INT

Gloves – Voidbringer

Belt – ES and Res are main priority

Boots – Abberath’s hooves. Get adds fire damage if you have killed recently on it.

Jewels – 1 intuitive leap, rest damage jewels +damage, area damage, fire damage, damage, spell damage, spell damage while holding shield. Use Intuitive leap near conduit and take overcharged and melding

Flasks –Vinktar, Diamond with shock, Ruby flask with bleeding, Quicksilver with anti freeze, Dying sun

Gems
Spoiler

///BASE///
6L 5BR – Vaal righteous fire, Controlled destruction, Elemental focus, Increased Area of Effect, Concentration Effect, Fire penetration

4L 2GBR – Blasphemy, Temporal chains, Warlords mark, Herald of ice

4L 3BG – Added lightning dmg, added cold dmg, added chaos dmg, Increased critical strike

3L 2BR – Herald of thunder, Discipline, Anger

4L 2BRG – Phase run, increased duration, Vaal discipline, Righteous fire
or
4L 2BRG – Shield charge, faster attacks, Vaal discipline, Righteous fire

3L 2RG– CWDT, Immortal call, Ice Golem

Thinking aloud & explanation
Spoiler
We shouldnt have troubles with INT, DEX, STRG for items/gems.

Mantra of flames jewel doesnt give as much dmg as a 3 damage jewel unless you have Headhunter :)

We really need presence of chayula for can not be stunned, high chaos res and life conversion. Thats why its ok to have +life on items.

We can also use 5x reckless defence for additional blocking. Default blocking is fine, since we have Temporal chains.

We use 3 add damages in the boots for damages and Critical chance gem, which makes us crit more often. Remember crit = 0 resistances for monsters, its like extra penetration and crit. I dont think AOE gem or Controlled destruction will be able to beat that.

We are running 2 curse auras, temporal chains for our safety and warlords mark to free up 2 sockets in the boots and armour = more dmg.

Ice golem gives us more critical chance and slows enemies.

Anger gives much more damage than Wrath.

If you want faster clearspeed, use shield charge. For more safety, phase run.

Tree
Spoiler

for lvl 97
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQEVAAB--d1FR8BmPAXvfDLR6-6nCI9Gm6EYajlSWAf314RIXGvDbRzcjxq4kyj6V8kNfDeDpussppDW6rq-ipMne9d_xmwLIvRtGRFQNbmnK5f0UlM9X5eVTLPQH-_rn9-aO4Kb7DiFe2ZU7TzVptlbrrNBltD1BUIsnLQMytPZ_AmqwJqLjI_66_VknfId0NBfavDVSVERlgcelS4OSF3yKgtwUonTjDYrChEv62O1SG1sD6ski8M6m7WExSo4oS9VrkSrj6aCEN-wGyVLrukC5Rm0OPv1l5dFfFH7zRYfGJ2uA3WRK1h3XwTlixvxfseouQxSApbSfJJuvFbtYZx7AAAAAAA=

Bandits & Ascendancy
Spoiler

Bandits: POINT - POINT - POINT

Ascendacy class - Inquisitor.

Inevitable Judgement – Augury of penitence – Instruments of Virtue

Videos & screenshots
Spoiler

Will add later

FAQ
[will add later]

Changes
12.1.2017 - Change movement gem from shield charge to phase rune
11.1.2017 - Started the guide
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jan 12, 2017, 12:11:45 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 3:52:12 AM
Reserved.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Jan 11, 2017, 4:19:59 PM
So this is a SSF support? O_o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info