[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hello! This is my current gear so far and I feel like I am reaching to my full end game gear set for this build, but I having trouble with maxing out resistances. Currently my all resistances are maxed, but since I am heavily dependent the resistances (moonstone ring; +15% all resistances and 40% cold resistance) on my ring and some in my jewel/skilltree, I can't find a way to replace the moonstone ring with Shav's ring. Should I switch my boot and upgrade my belt/shield? Appreciate the help!
"
Delphini wrote:

Hello! This is my current gear so far and I feel like I am reaching to my full end game gear set for this build, but I having trouble with maxing out resistances. Currently my all resistances are maxed, but since I am heavily dependent the resistances (moonstone ring; +15% all resistances and 40% cold resistance) on my ring and some in my jewel/skilltree, I can't find a way to replace the moonstone ring with Shav's ring. Should I switch my boot and upgrade my belt/shield? Appreciate the help!

Your boots are the clear upgrade choice for you, no doubt. A good tri-res pair will go a long way to helping our with your resistance issues.

Your shield has room for improvement beyond just the resistances - shoot for 500ES with a resist or two. Gloves could be better, but nothing crazy. Same with belt.

If you have access to the master craft, you can improve the shield and belt crafts (30% each) and you could also look at your rings - I'm not sure just at looking at them if they have a craft slot available.

If resists are such an issue (and looking at your rings - you need to get them upgraded for sure) why not look at your jewels? I see three that have minion damage - you can easily find damage with resistances, or drop the damage all together to get an all res with resistances. Two of the three have more or less junk affixes - seems like low-hanging fruit to me.

When you get things under control, get rid of that third +18% passive above Sentinel and use that point for something more useful. 18% resistance is no where close to worth it for a passive.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 26, 2017, 1:44:28 AM
Help.........ES real low, what gear should i prioritize? Was thinking Eye, then Shavs ring......Any help greatly appreciared...profile set to public...thankyou all
"
Pavmagic wrote:
Help.........ES real low, what gear should i prioritize? Was thinking Eye, then Shavs ring......Any help greatly appreciared...profile set to public...thankyou all

Your characters are set to private.

Shavs ring shouldn't be high on your list if your ES is low. Getting presence of chayula is a big boost. We can help out more once you set your characters to public.
Should be public now...sorry 😂thx for any help i can get
"
Pavmagic wrote:
Should be public now...sorry 😂thx for any help i can get

So a quick look makes me realize that you're really early on in the build.

Your rings, belt, chest, and weapon are all fine. Even your boots are okay.

You have very easy upgrades available to your gloves (150ES+), shield (400ES+) and amulet (eye of chayula).

Passives:

Since you've went into blood magic already, you need to do some changes:

1) Spec out of "Quick Recovery"
2) Spec out of "Heart and Soul"
3) Spec out of "Practical Application"

Use those points to:

1) Spec into "Arcane Focus"
2) Spec into "Charisma"

Whatever is left should go towards:

1) "Champion of the Cause"
2) "Influence"

Your "Survival Secrets" jewel is useless. Remove that and replace with one with 8% max ES and whatever other mods you'd like.

Make those changes and see what you feel like. Post back and we can help out further!
"
msupr wrote:
Best place to spend skill points after finishing the 113 tree? I guess the options are more ES points or work towards additional jewel slots. I'm leaning towards just throwing the rest of my points into ES but wanted to see what everyone else was doing.

I personally took 1 node with 5% es +10% es recharge rate near Arcane focus. Not a big loss compared to 6% node. And other nodes are pure 6% es.. Not sure if jewel slot with 3x 18 resistances would help a lot to drop resistances on gear and get more es on those pieces. But if you have problems with resistances, then thats a nice alternative. Currently 96 lvl, but probably not going for more, as challenges are almost done anyway.
Thankyou so much for the help. .I'll be on it in a couple of hours. .Great to have some guidance and not just bumbling along
Firstly, thanks to all the contributors here your advice is awesome! I'm new to the game and finally at the stage where I'm beginning to map and to try and earn currency. Was hoping you guys could give me some advice on what to focus on first (i have very little currency right now) really enjoying the build in my current quasi state so looking forward to getting it better. Thanks (made my character public)

Hi All,

This is my current gear, still waiting to upgrade a few items but i am all resist capped and currently around 8200es.

1 Question i got to ask i am running stone golem with 7 auras.
How am i suppose to get my 8th?

I cant see a possible way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info