[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Just took down Uber Atrizi with this build!

Failed 3 Sets in trying... Realised I had an onslaught breachstone active with Uber Atrizi...

Split phase was the only part that gave me trouble. If i ever was to do it again, I will bring two vaal clarities.
"
Matematikas wrote:
4. As for upgrades is 3% mana reserved hubris, left ring with 30-35+ flat ES, 110+ total elemental resists (cost like 5c, maybe less already.). After that probably i would upgrade lorica to 5L. You can use prophecy http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Jeweller%27s_Touch . This is probably cheapier method than to buy 5L lorica ready. I see your jewels also not that good. You somehow focus that chaos resistance on gear/jewels & dex. If you have dex problems (you should have), just take 1 +30dex node and thats it. Use jewels for minion damage + something extra like int , Es%, cast speed while holding shield, or cast+attack speed, or simply cast speed. Those 3 jewels totally waste of jewel slots.. I personally for budget recommend blue minion damage + int jewels and just regal them. (Dmg is dmg, int is a bit of es%, and if lucky regal maybe extra es% roll too, or cast speed.)

Am I supposed to ignore chaos resist? Then how do I deal with chaos damage?

I've got the 5L lorica and it was a significant damage boost. With 3% MR hubris I can now run 8 auras and have 138 HP left. After 20 tries the best roll was 250 ES on the circlet, I'll take that for now.

Thank you for your reply.
"
Charblaze wrote:

Am I supposed to ignore chaos resist? Then how do I deal with chaos damage?

Not completely ignore, but just focus less. Not so many sources that deal chaos damage, thats why. And to waste jewel spots for resistance for it isn't recommended. Later you get chayula amulet upgrade which gives a lot chaos resistance.. And until that i really didn't faced any problems with chaos damage. If you get high dmg chaos spike, just pop up your vaal discipline, thats it..

Also you should work on your flasks.. It has no remove bleeding, remove freeze or anything else :/
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 18, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
"
tMShubar wrote:
Just took down Uber Atrizi with this build!

Failed 3 Sets in trying... Realised I had an onslaught breachstone active with Uber Atrizi...

Split phase was the only part that gave me trouble. If i ever was to do it again, I will bring two vaal clarities.

Can you link your gear ps? :-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Spoiler

I changed my build to 11 Aura's
AND ITS EPIC!

i still didnt kill chimera but i got a multistrike gem now ... so maybe next round? xD

Totally Awesome

Dropped Purity of Elements to get in Envy - still overcapped with

i also got to the +3 Aura Effectiveness node with a 2nd Energy from Within

totally worth it with 81/81/82 max Resistances

and with

52% Chaos Resistances and 7400 ES

(Normally 7,1k ES)

i already did all breach lords with ease

Most fun build ever
"
Matematikas wrote:
Offtopic a bit, but ryansider, can you post your MF gear? I've saw your gear from last league, just wondering how it's going at this one.. I'm really lost and told myself, that this league i wanna play MF finally for so many leagues without any MF build.. Currently managed to get IIQ gem and got 20/20 IIR gem, i think 4L dmg setup would be enough for T11-13 maps, T14+ maybe not anymore.. Already have some problems with 5L dmg setup when it comes to chayula breach :D Got somewhere 10ex left to spend, just wondering if i should get 2x average ventor's, or 1x ventor + shav's ring? How it feels without shav's ring at higher tier maps and dmg isn't amazing too? :)
Share a bit!

Since you're only running a 4L, you can get the minion damage enchant on your helmet - that makes up for some of the damage. I have zero issue running up to T15 shaped maps. I always run 2x Ventors. My theory with the MF build is if you're getting hurt enough to frequently NEED the shav's ring, you're probably not playing the build correctly. Spam vaal clarity and you're fine.
"
ryansider wrote:

Since you're only running a 4L, you can get the minion damage enchant on your helmet - that makes up for some of the damage. I have zero issue running up to T15 shaped maps. I always run 2x Ventors. My theory with the MF build is if you're getting hurt enough to frequently NEED the shav's ring, you're probably not playing the build correctly. Spam vaal clarity and you're fine.

I mostly have issues only at chayla breach from T13 if my vaal discipline is down, or im too greedy and want to take all the possible "hands" and running into massive group of monsters :/
Btw, you run purity of elements or envy? With 2 ventors resistances aren't so good or its enough?

Edit: Just checked gem setup and Vaal haste + Vaal discipline are missing? Or you don't need them and play a bit slower when sending SRS in front and waiting till they do the job? :)
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 18, 2017, 4:58:05 PM
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
ryansider wrote:

I mostly have issues only at chayla breach from T13 if my vaal discipline is down, or im too greedy and want to take all the possible "hands" and running into massive group of monsters :/
Btw, you run purity of elements or envy? With 2 ventors resistances aren't so good or its enough?

Edit: Just checked gem setup and Vaal haste + Vaal discipline are missing? Or you don't need them and play a bit slower when sending SRS in front and waiting till they do the job? :)

I will be running envy once I get back home. I've been away from the computer for a few days, so I haven't had time to switch everything around. I need to master craft some resistances differently and pick up the generosity for the UiD.

No Vaal haste or Vaal discipline. I find the build plenty fast enough without the haste - there's never any waiting. I run primarily T10-13 maps, and do them in about 2m45s if there's no breaches or anything like that. Just keep 20 SRS up and start shield charging around. And I ran Vaal Discipline last league, but with the nerf I don't see the need for it any more. That all goes back to play style.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 18, 2017, 5:36:29 PM
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 18, 2017, 5:35:02 PM
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
ryansider wrote:

I will be running envy once I get back home. I've been away from the computer for a few days, so I haven't had time to switch everything around. I need to master craft some resistances differently and pick up the generosity for the UiD.

No Vaal haste or Vaal discipline. I find the build plenty fast enough without the haste - there's never any waiting. I run primarily T10-13 maps, and do them in about 2m45s if there's no breaches or anything like that. Just keep 20 SRS up and start shield charging around. And I ran Vaal Discipline last league, but with the nerf I don't see the need for it any more. That all goes back to play style.

i find vaal discipline good when alot of dmg is hitting you like breaches + beyond
so its safeing you - i find haste also not that useful since we have bone offering but it speeds up the clearspeed for something like breaches + beyond

other than that, its pretty useless (uberlab) or bossing in general

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info