[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Thanks for the build been real fun. I'm not used to builds not having vaal pact and stupid leech so I've had some deaths but I know they are my fault

I have a good ES helm and didn't want to start from scratch getting a golem enchanted one so I put empower in with the stone golem and am using a Primordial Eminence jewel for the buff effect to get enough life regen

What do you think of getting another two primordial jewels so I can summon another 2 golems in a 4 link? They'd scale off the aura and minion damage nodes. I seem to have jewel sockets to spare but not sure if its worth the cost to go down that route or saving up for the dagger and resistance jewels so I can run envy
I got a bug i want to tell you guys

DONT PLAY WITH MORE THAN 2 SRS (Including yourself) it will crash the Map so you will also loose the Map itself (no portals)

it happened like 5 Times in a Row (3 People doing SRS)

2x SRS are okay , its better to use "predictive" mode instead of "lockstep" so it feels much "smoother"

Before the 20 SRS Limit - we cound have 50 , its strange that it crash the whole map.

Current Items:

pretty hard to farm 2x 4 ex for the blessing and some more Exalted for the Sewered in dreams .... T_T

i also want to say that "the broken king" is a pretty GOOD and CHEAP Helmet!

It gives alot of thing you want for cheap buck!

and you dont really need the Helmet enchant if you get the Ring (cost some chaos) but totally worth it!

AND

because of the Helmet ( and i chose the Ascendancy "Beacon of Corruption") i will have overcapped Chaos Resistance with the Enhanced Eye of Chayula that has 60 Chaos Resistance)

So all in all - i think its a good helmet if you want to try kill Chayula Breach Lord
Today i just "reorganized my map pool" to try getting alot of "Shaped Strand Maps" -spend like 30-50 Chaos just to Shape the right maps T_T
i need to Unshape some other maps i did without thinking but its worth the efford!

I gain alot more Shaped Strand Maps wich is a Pretty Good Layout + Dual Boss for higher Map Drop Chance
on average i can maintain the Shape Strand ( i get 1 Shape Strand on average if i run Shape Strand)

Im Currently thinking about Using my Remaining Legacy Items for more Quantity :

Right now i got 7k ES - still feel the lack of no constant energy recharge :( so i feel like i NEED the Shavronnes Revelation ... wich cost another 3 EX

Can we even kill Chayola with only a Shavronnes ?

since we need 2 Blessings of Chayula, it would be worth to run them by ourself - 4 Ex for 1 Blessing is really rough ...

Last edited by Mikado90 on Mar 7, 2017, 7:05:39 PM
Want to thank you so much for this fun build, been an awesome time in Legacy so far!
Managed to rack up a United in Dreams, Shavs, 8k ES and all around great gear at level 91!

This will probably be the first build I actually feel it´s worth bringing to 100

Good luck farming people!
"
sipsi32 wrote:

hey i forgot to change my privacy settings my bad xD, but yeah i got some more ES now, 6200 with disicipline. this is my gear now but i still feel squishy for some reason, i think is because i just face tank everything... here is my gear and which upgrades should i do ? i only have 2 exalted + some fusings and other stuff. im not sure if should go try to get some jewels with minion damage + maximum ES or just keep saving.

Spoiler

I think the next upgrade you should look for is the Shavronne's Wrappings, it should give you a pretty nice ES boost. Are you currently using the Purity or Grace as your 7th aura? If you're rescapped without the Purity then the extra evasion from Grace should let you take less damage. As for jewels I'd recommend you to pick up cobalt jewels and try some alteration spamming on them, regal when you get either +%ES or +%Minion damage. It is usually not too bad to get at least one of them.

"
Aibon wrote:
Anyone else tried running with the new Victario's Influence and a Coruscating Elixir?
Seems pretty good so far, up through yellow maps and nothing lasts more than 3 seconds. Not sure if it makes up for running my SRS is a 4L helmet but I have been facerolling everything without issue so far.
Just have to remember to keep that flask up at all times, but at almost 9 seconds without any flask nodes it isn't too bad. Just have to keep going, so it helps for speed running through maps.

The influence + Coruscating can be a good alternative if you want to go full support mode. The drawback being that you'll lose your 5/6l SRS and having a much lower base ES compared to the shav's.

"
WaffleT wrote:
Thanks for the build been real fun. I'm not used to builds not having vaal pact and stupid leech so I've had some deaths but I know they are my fault

I have a good ES helm and didn't want to start from scratch getting a golem enchanted one so I put empower in with the stone golem and am using a Primordial Eminence jewel for the buff effect to get enough life regen

What do you think of getting another two primordial jewels so I can summon another 2 golems in a 4 link? They'd scale off the aura and minion damage nodes. I seem to have jewel sockets to spare but not sure if its worth the cost to go down that route or saving up for the dagger and resistance jewels so I can run envy

Hehe, not having VP (or any leech for that matter) can be a bummer at times.

Golems can be good, but I've found them to be quite bulky =\ If you try it out please let me know how it goes :) Myself I'd probably have aimed to get the Severed in Sleep and then United in Dream first, as they will for certain give a really nice damage increase.

"
Mikado90 wrote:
I got a bug i want to tell you guys

DONT PLAY WITH MORE THAN 2 SRS (Including yourself) it will crash the Map so you will also loose the Map itself (no portals)

it happened like 5 Times in a Row (3 People doing SRS)

2x SRS are okay , its better to use "predictive" mode instead of "lockstep" so it feels much "smoother"

Before the 20 SRS Limit - we cound have 50 , its strange that it crash the whole map.

Current Items:

pretty hard to farm 2x 4 ex for the blessing and some more Exalted for the Sewered in dreams .... T_T

i also want to say that "the broken king" is a pretty GOOD and CHEAP Helmet!

It gives alot of thing you want for cheap buck!

and you dont really need the Helmet enchant if you get the Ring (cost some chaos) but totally worth it!

AND

because of the Helmet ( and i chose the Ascendancy "Beacon of Corruption") i will have overcapped Chaos Resistance with the Enhanced Eye of Chayula that has 60 Chaos Resistance)

So all in all - i think its a good helmet if you want to try kill Chayula Breach Lord
Today i just "reorganized my map pool" to try getting alot of "Shaped Strand Maps" -spend like 30-50 Chaos just to Shape the right maps T_T
i need to Unshape some other maps i did without thinking but its worth the efford!

I gain alot more Shaped Strand Maps wich is a Pretty Good Layout + Dual Boss for higher Map Drop Chance
on average i can maintain the Shape Strand ( i get 1 Shape Strand on average if i run Shape Strand)

Im Currently thinking about Using my Remaining Legacy Items for more Quantity :

Right now i got 7k ES - still feel the lack of no constant energy recharge :( so i feel like i NEED the Shavronnes Revelation ... wich cost another 3 EX

Can we even kill Chayola with only a Shavronnes ?

since we need 2 Blessings of Chayula, it would be worth to run them by ourself - 4 Ex for 1 Blessing is really rough ...

I'm not sure that it is a bug as much as it is the server running out of resources. But 2+ SRS can be a pain to play with due to the server lag. One of my friends that I played with during the launch weekend was playing this build as well, and we managed to crash quite a few instances while mapping.

Chayula is a pretty tough fight for us as she has a tendancy to wipe out all our minions, but as long as you're good at avoiding damage it is just a matter of staying alive until your minions have done their job. I'll probably buy the blessing myself to start with, as that would make it a lot easier to later do Chayula and possible get the currency back.

"
Temsen wrote:
Want to thank you so much for this fun build, been an awesome time in Legacy so far!
Managed to rack up a United in Dreams, Shavs, 8k ES and all around great gear at level 91!

This will probably be the first build I actually feel it´s worth bringing to 100

Good luck farming people!

I'm glad that you like it =) Not bad managing to get all that stuff so early. If you're aiming to get 100 then I can really recommend to get the Shavronne's Revelation as it can probably save you a couple of times while leveling ;)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
oh, already got that too :P And a crystal belt. So not doing to bad at all!
Just to be 100% clear on the Shavs ring tho, it goes in the right slot, correct? :P

I am at this stage how ever, where I don´t really know where to go next, what to aim at. If you would have time, could you take a look at my profile and check if it´s anything obvious that I am missing, that I could replace and go for?

Thanks again!
Last edited by Temsen on Mar 8, 2017, 2:50:36 AM
"
Temsen wrote:
Just to be 100% clear on the Shavs ring tho, it goes in the right slot, correct? :P

I am at this stage how ever, where I don´t really know where to go next, what to aim at. If you would have time, could you take a look at my profile and check if it´s anything obvious that I am missing, that I could replace and go for?

Thanks again!

Nice! do you sit on the 6l shavs as well then? =)

The ring goes into the slot where you gain 3% (4% legacy) ES regen/sec.

In order to me to check your character you'll need to change your privacy setting, currently your character tab is set to private.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
.deleted. :)
Last edited by marcel2142 on Mar 8, 2017, 3:57:39 PM
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
Temsen wrote:

Thanks again!

Nice! do you sit on the 6l shavs as well then? =)

The ring goes into the slot where you gain 3% (4% legacy) ES regen/sec.

In order to me to check your character you'll need to change your privacy setting, currently your character tab is set to private.

Ha, sorry, thought I had that done ages ago! Char unlocked now :)

No, I currently don´t sit on a 6L shavs, so guess that´s the obvious thing to go for! I guess I slap an Elemental Focus gem in that once I get the 6L? :)
Hello SRS Auramancers! Started as bit earlier this league, spent 20c yesterday to get the gear into good shape for white maps and up to Tier 8 is doable if I don't go nuts on Leaguestones (yesterday a regular strand with Rampage, Bloodlines, Beyond and Nemesis handed my ass back to me fairly quickly :D ) but I can already see pushing myself to lvl 100 and some achievments this league.

I have question related to Brinerot Mark, specificaly that line about the golem gem life as energy shield; what does this mean exactly? I have purchased the ring yesterday and of course I will be using it anyways, just wondering what does the ring give us in total.
(Divines up to 430 ES omg)

Crafted this helmet on first Essence... Still trying to get Stone golem effect enchant (already gotten for flame, lightning, ice and chaos golem >.<). This guide has helped a lot, and I have had a lot of fun so far in Legacy with it! Considering pushing to level 100 once I feel more safer.

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Miyucheese on Mar 8, 2017, 8:28:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info