[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Maybe it was answered, but I can't find it anywhere in your guide and I'm a bit confused.

How does the life regen provided from the Stone Golem apply to the energy shield? I don't see Zealot's Oath taken in any tree.

Love the build so far!
running this for Legacy, so far the leveling process is fairly easy (ive only RIPed twice due to my own incompetence and not paying attention.)

I just want to say THANK YOU for the detailed guide. Love builds with this much thought put into them.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
"
ultima2005 wrote:
Maybe it was answered, but I can't find it anywhere in your guide and I'm a bit confused.

How does the life regen provided from the Stone Golem apply to the energy shield? I don't see Zealot's Oath taken in any tree.

Love the build so far!

Regeneration never apply to Energy Shield.
So the regeneration is useful only if you are not CI.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
I am leveling this character right now in Legacy leag, but I had this problem previously too. I dont know why, maybe it is just my luck, but the Zombie meat shield idea isnt working for me. Zombies are insanely stupid(AI makes them run aimlessly often), their hp isnt anything to brag about, and their movement speed is a bit lack luster. So I dropped them completely for spell totem+summon skeletons. More shields, they appear right in front of enemys and if one falls another is automatically resummoned. Mana cheap and no corpses needed, old ones die or run out of time totem automatically summons new ones. Maybe it will help some people.
"
ultima2005 wrote:

Love the build so far!

It doesn't. The life regen allows us to cast SRS nonstop without worrying about flasks or other regeneration sources. In order to regen energy shield you need vaal clarity.
So, if u have Blood Magic, SRS no consume Life? Why? I dont understand that part.
"
MatiDepi wrote:
So, if u have Blood Magic, SRS no consume Life? Why? I dont understand that part.

With blood magic, SRS uses life to cast. That's why we need the Stone Golem to regenerate the life.
"
MatiDepi wrote:

So, the idea here is that your auras use a percentage of your mana or, with blood magic, a portion of your health, With low life, you use your health to cast your auras (via blood magic) and your ES is your defense. You also cast your Srs with your life and your golem regent your life so you can continuously cast your auras.
.... Edited.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 5, 2017, 5:05:00 AM
Anyone got any tips for what I should do next to craft my +3 crude bow.

I managed to get a lv 56 crude bow by vendoring 5 botched silverbranches and then scouring took like 12 tries : ). I then proceded to yolo a 4 or 5 jc on it and got 6 sockets. So now I have a 6 socket propertyless crude bow. What is the best / fastest way to go about getting +3 fire now to it. Is it shrieking essences of raging it over and over again easy enough to get +3 or will I need a cannot craft meelee mods and exalt?

Last edited by rebelsoup on Mar 5, 2017, 5:56:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info