Need Help /Tips Cyclone Build

Hey Guys
currently i am using this build :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1666930
I do not know what i am doing wrong but it lacks in dmg - i have 14.8k tooltip with lvl 86 .....
Now i want to change the build to an effective on , so that i dont need to invest much currency in it
i have around 3 ex left , so i dont have much options
throwed away the discharge setup cause it isnt anymore recommed for the actual patch

PLS help me

look at my profile character : Drakeshot

i dont know what to do , tier 8 maps are not a problem but at t9 + i am lacking in dmg so much
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
Well for one if you look at that guides REQUIRED unique items you will see Oro's Sacrifice Sword, Pyre Ring and Sybil's Lanament ring. I guess you could live without the last one but the prior too are a must. Why you have no damage is very simple. You are using a weapon that deals physical damage while the guide poster is using Oro's Sacrifice Sword "Deal no physical damage" stat on it means he does not scale any physical damage on the three. He scales fire damage and elemental. On the other hand your weapon deals physical with almost on elemental damage. See the problem here? Half of your damage nods are not working.

Secondly the build is intended to get most of it's damage from discharge on melee kill. If you dropped discharge you just lost a great part of the damage. Cyclone is an amazing ability, it took some hits but it's still good. I would suggest you stick to the guide completly or find another one.

If you have around 60ish(1 exalted worth of) chaos orbs I would suggest this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1790095

This is one of the fastest builds in the game when it comes to move speed, clearing and killing bosses. It's not the tankies one but it is far more tankier then the one you are using. Playing this build I am clearing T15 maps with no problem. Follow it to the letter because there are items that are needed for the build to work.
the answer was a little too late , i had ALL uniques items they were requiredc for the build
but the discharge setup was so useless and i couldnt do more than t8 magic maps , so i changed my build complete to something better - dual totem build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info