Mathil build list v2

Any updates to the Gladiator Varunastra BF build?
"
Kounexx wrote:
I'm playing the Assassin Tornado Shot Build and I'm pretty happy so far. Kinda curious -> Why hasn't Mathil take the Piercing Nodes from the Passive Tree? They are directly at the current Path so it would "only" take about 3 to 4 points to have around 100% Piercing chance. Combined with the Drillneck which increases the damage with the Piercing chance it should be worth it or not? Someone knows why he didn't take those? Thanks in advance! ^_^

Im pretty sure he missed this, without it the build feels horrible. I did allocate the points and cutting some hp nodes to compensate.
I am also playing the Assassin Tornado shot build and was wondering if you could link the skill gems and links that you recommend for the build.
"
Vaaitjie wrote:
"
Kounexx wrote:
I'm playing the Assassin Tornado Shot Build and I'm pretty happy so far. Kinda curious -> Why hasn't Mathil take the Piercing Nodes from the Passive Tree? They are directly at the current Path so it would "only" take about 3 to 4 points to have around 100% Piercing chance. Combined with the Drillneck which increases the damage with the Piercing chance it should be worth it or not? Someone knows why he didn't take those? Thanks in advance! ^_^

Im pretty sure he missed this, without it the build feels horrible. I did allocate the points and cutting some hp nodes to compensate.

Which nodes are you talking about? can you post your tree?
"
Wildscar wrote:
I am also playing the Assassin Tornado shot build and was wondering if you could link the skill gems and links that you recommend for the build.

Just look his starter league video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKw2yySWM3Y&t=566s
At 8:55 he begins to explain the tornado shot assassin with gem links and so on!

"
Radagastt wrote:
Which nodes are you talking about? can you post your tree?

These one!

I'm using Drillneck, so I already got 60% Piercing Chance. Taking the lower path will save you 1 passive point and get you to exactly 100%. The upper path will take 1 passive point more but grants you extra 10% (gets you to 100% without Drillneck) and 6% more Projectile Damage so it's kinda up to you. Still not allocated those nodes. Will try out swapping some life nodes out and take these instead :)
Last edited by Kounexx on Mar 13, 2017, 11:47:55 AM
Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 13, 2017, 1:34:04 PM
Would this tree be good for CI TS assassin? Please help :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQHRAx4FtQeZD6sQexCSES8RUBR1FdcV_Ra_GNsZihqNGyUfQSF2Iuoi9CSLJP0qCyo4KlsrCiy_LiMwfDH6MjI1uTfUOdRHBklRS65MjlFHUilS7FXgVmNW-lhaWfBbJluvXfJfamqMbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BSdvd313gZfyt_xn_7gl6EooTFhq6GzonTjAuNgY2_j_qTJ5OZlwabtaCfoSKhL6JAotmnK6fUr-uw2LTFtUi5fLuevG--Or6KwTPBoMHFwuzDOsSiyBTQ0Nlb2YbbGtvn51To1ukC62PsGOyw7T_w1fGK9Pj1b_7I_94=
Last edited by majtyftw on Mar 13, 2017, 4:11:39 PM
"
Kounexx wrote:
I'm using Drillneck, so I already got 60% Piercing Chance. Taking the lower path will save you 1 passive point and get you to exactly 100%. The upper path will take 1 passive point more but grants you extra 10% (gets you to 100% without Drillneck) and 6% more Projectile Damage so it's kinda up to you. Still not allocated those nodes. Will try out swapping some life nodes out and take these instead :)

Drillnecks damage boost now is kinda crap compared to a good rare quiver. You'll perform better if you invest that one node more and go for a rare with stats.
@Oro Berserker Build:

I guess you would use the wise Oak in 2.6? Also have you thought about dual curses (flammability + ele weakness) instead of anger? Or are the 3 points not worth it? It would definitly make for some creasy resist reduction and penetration combo.
"
"
Kounexx wrote:

Drillnecks damage boost now is kinda crap compared to a good rare quiver. You'll perform better if you invest that one node more and go for a rare with stats.

What kind of quiver would you recommend rather than Drillneck?

- Flat Phys, Attack Speed, Crit Multi, Life?

Would that be better than the Drillneck Pierce boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info