Mathil build list v2

Is it ok to use Windripper , If i just want to farm currency with the slayer bow build.

what change should i make if use Windripper
I'm lvling GH JUGG and im having mana issues :( Ive watched the twitch vid a bunch of times and i cant see what im missing, for example at one point GH is costing you 2 mana and its costing me 17...i get support gems add to this but base mana is 5 and im just lost lol. Any help would be great thx.
reduced mana cost gem no idea?
Hey i can use build Slayer Arborix Shrapnel Shot to Pathfinder and physical damage covert lightning damage ?
for GH jugg what kinda of 2nd weapon do i look for i am a bit lost here?
"
Nexius696 wrote:
I'm lvling GH JUGG and im having mana issues :( Ive watched the twitch vid a bunch of times and i cant see what im missing, for example at one point GH is costing you 2 mana and its costing me 17...i get support gems add to this but base mana is 5 and im just lost lol. Any help would be great thx.

i am playing the GH jugg too and now i have reached the same playlevel as mathil and you might have misread something in the vídeo because my GH costs 29 mana with ancestral call in a 6 Link but its not a real problem since mana leech solves all mana problems
if you are leveling just don't use blasphemy till level 60 or so.

i also found that playing with a rat's nest with the GH extra cold enchant still carries you through tier 15 but i still didnt test with guardians or shaper and you get much more tankier... deidbellow is another option too

here are my items, i only put a watcher's eye with cold pen with hatred instead of that quad crit jewel
with flasks on i can get almost 40% cold penetration and that helps a lot against bosses

Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jan 16, 2018, 4:32:11 PM
"
Nexius696 wrote:

You can use Elreon jewelry that gives a flat reduction to mana cost of your skills, that's probably what he used during his leveling so his GH costs only 2 mana.
If you are having mana issues, look into getting an Elreon jewelry, or a Thief's Torment ring will suffice too.

"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

i am playing the GH jugg too and now i have reached the same playlevel as mathil and you might have misread something in the vídeo because my GH costs 29 mana with ancestral call in a 6 Link but its not a real problem since mana leech solves all mana problems

i also found that playing with a rat's nest with the GH extra cold enchant still carries you through tier 15 but i still didnt test with guardians or shaper and you get much more tankier... deidbellow is another option too

here are my items, i only put a watcher's eye with cold pen with hatred instead of that quad crit jewel
with flasks on i can get almost 40% cold penetration and that helps a lot against bosses

I'm considering playing the GH hammer build. What are your thoughts on it so far? Is it fun and strong? Is seems to be a budget friendly build that can tackle difficult content.
Now that immolate will be fixed, I wonder if the last build would be better with it
"
Jiunn wrote:
"
Nexius696 wrote:

You can use Elreon jewelry that gives a flat reduction to mana cost of your skills, that's probably what he used during his leveling so his GH costs only 2 mana.
If you are having mana issues, look into getting an Elreon jewelry, or a Thief's Torment ring will suffice too.

"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

I'm considering playing the GH hammer build. What are your thoughts on it so far? Is it fun and strong? Is seems to be a budget friendly build that can tackle difficult content.

it is a fun build and you can make it work with very low currency. as power it can tackles almost all bosses and you one shot ANY blue pack so it is a great farmer for a pure melee build
one aspect to look is that you need to have good coordination with your hands since you need to press a lot of buttons at the same time and be concious of pots duration and buffs while dodging projectiles and stuff...so if your heart is glacial too you can play well with this build
also something that i noticed after more than 20 deaths is that mathil binds the attack in place key either in his mouse or he locks it with the numpad like a miner build and it helps a ton for survivability since its better to leap than walk in the middle of the battle.
"

it is a fun build and you can make it work with very low currency. as power it can tackles almost all bosses and you one shot ANY blue pack so it is a great farmer for a pure melee build
one aspect to look is that you need to have good coordination with your hands since you need to press a lot of buttons at the same time and be concious of pots duration and buffs while dodging projectiles and stuff...so if your heart is glacial too you can play well with this build
also something that i noticed after more than 20 deaths is that mathil binds the attack in place key either in his mouse or he locks it with the numpad like a miner build and it helps a ton for survivability since its better to leap than walk in the middle of the battle.

That's good to know, thanks!
Last edited by Jiunn on Jan 19, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info