Mathil build list v2

How come nobody mentions what bandit to go for?
Figured it out. Thanks.
Last edited by Oneyedrunky on Dec 29, 2017, 1:00:59 PM
Could anyone check my build of his FB/MS league starter? What do I need to do to increase my dmg. Starting to have a hard time in high teir red maps.
I know the obvious, +MS proj enchant but can't afford it just yet. and then the 6l for MS.
about the "Molten Strike/Frost Blades/Wildstrike Raider" build ... how do u utilize the assassin mark and heralds? because u have ash and ice... I'm guessing its situational?

Also about the molten strike and wild strike... how do u determine when to use which? I'm guessing because its seems like atm wild strike is better dps wise then molten strike for weaker stuff but if it has some life I could see Molten strike be stronger because of all those balls dropping..

Do u use Assassin mark and Blasphemy at all times or do u just run one herald and Hatred? or like the attacks they are situational also?
Last edited by rattek on Dec 30, 2017, 3:07:15 PM
In regards to the Oni-Goroshi build, what would I need change (if anything) for a Molten Strike variant?
Nice build with Oni.
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Last edited by GaikotsuSova on Dec 30, 2017, 11:28:03 PM
Impact ascendancy to replace Melee splash gem?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Trying out Oni-Goroshi Slayer and it's pretty strong, level 83 with 15h /played atm.

Lvl 93 PoB: https://pastebin.com/8t4LRtWD

Gear:
Spoiler

Still figuring out gear and stuff, prob gonna stop at 93~, and using Reave for mapping.

Probably gonna use a different helm later on for bosses so i can get some int as well, maybe a diff Shaper/Elder mod.
"
rattek wrote:
about the "Molten Strike/Frost Blades/Wildstrike Raider" build ... how do u utilize the assassin mark and heralds? because u have ash and ice... I'm guessing its situational?

Also about the molten strike and wild strike... how do u determine when to use which? I'm guessing because its seems like atm wild strike is better dps wise then molten strike for weaker stuff but if it has some life I could see Molten strike be stronger because of all those balls dropping..

Do u use Assassin mark and Blasphemy at all times or do u just run one herald and Hatred? or like the attacks they are situational also?

i have the herald of ice and hatred turn on all the time.
the assassin mark is passive on the ring and will trigger automatically when the monsters are near.
for single boss target, i will spam the molten strike. for multiple targets and clearing of the area like abyssal, i will use the wild strike. but sometimes, those rare monsters are around and the hp does not go down, i will spam the molten strike.

i have the spectral throw and its like a waste of the slot for it as its not utilised at all. is there anything can be replaced in that slot ? thanks!
Suggested Pantheon for Oni Infernal Blow build pls ?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info