Mathil build list v2

"
phuctuankieu wrote:
Why i cant use pob link of Molten strike and FB in AByss build ?

cause the stoner posted the wrong link..
"
toiletvape wrote:
Currently doing the Wild/Molten Strike in Abyss but I'm having trouble getting any single target damage out of the build. Even t1 bosses take ages.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BsEg1fc2

Any suggestions?

4 link molten strike linked with greater multiple proj touch of anguish main hand
wrong ascendancy path
Last edited by saenimy2 on Dec 15, 2017, 4:00:14 PM
Been looking a bit at the new crafting options.

Do you guys/mathil think it's viable to use a "5 link" claw, was mostly thinking about the Elder suffixes Multistrike + Ancestral call.

Should be able to craft a pretty decent ele-claw, but make it 5 link.

+ Cold
+ Fire
+ lightning for prefix

Multistrike
Ancestral call
Crit multi or attacks speed for suffix

What do you think?
Last edited by trettontusensju on Dec 17, 2017, 10:59:12 AM
Was wondering why the second Wildfire down by Golem's Blood? I'm not seeing the 40 str requirement or am I missing it?
Great build am loving it thus far!
Last edited by avshadow on Dec 18, 2017, 5:44:22 AM
I was thinking about EK/BV Inqusitor for 3.1 but without tempest binding it can be quite difficult. Any tips here? EK is great for map clearing but for bosses it really sucks.
"
Was wondering why the second Wildfire down by Golem's Blood? I'm not seeing the 40 str requirement or am I missing it?

You don't have to have the strength nodes allocated, they just need to be in range. There are exactly four strength nodes in the gem's medium radius.

I'm at level 88 with this build with a few little changes and enjoying it. Using Shroud of the Lightless for Molten Shell and Wildstrike in a 4L. As a fairly new player I'm not clear on why the Winter Spirits nodes are suggested since we're using Wildstrike instead of Frost Blades, or how much benefit it is to travel all the way to the upper Wildfire slot instead of grabbing projectile damage nodes or Phase Acrobatics instead. Still a lot of tweaking to do.
I'm feeling squishy. I'm not really sure what to change/upgrade to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The character is iL_Swift
Last edited by veridiux on Dec 19, 2017, 7:03:57 AM
Is Ice Shot/Barrage Raider still viable in this league?
"
"

You don't have to have the strength nodes allocated, they just need to be in range. There are exactly four strength nodes in the gem's medium radius.

I'm at level 88 with this build with a few little changes and enjoying it. Using Shroud of the Lightless for Molten Shell and Wildstrike in a 4L. As a fairly new player I'm not clear on why the Winter Spirits nodes are suggested since we're using Wildstrike instead of Frost Blades, or how much benefit it is to travel all the way to the upper Wildfire slot instead of grabbing projectile damage nodes or Phase Acrobatics instead. Still a lot of tweaking to do.

The build is for whatever you prefer as clear skill, Winter Spirits is obviously more beneficial for Frost Blades, adapt as you go. The reason you go for that 2nd Wildfire slot is because the extra projectiles are a massive dps upgrade over a few % proj nodes. Phase acrobatics is extremely niche and not too useful, especially given that it uses up 3 extra points.

The main danger on this build is high phys damage. I'm struggling intensely to get Uber lab done while having no troubles farming T9-T12 maps, the build is just insanely squishy and relies heavily on evade and the player being able to dodge basically everything - like most Mathil builds <3. Which leads to frequent frustration for me, because using Multistrike setups and still dodging in split seconds, those two factors often conflict with each other. The Multistrike extra animation delay has killed me more often than anything else. Gotta get used to preemptively whirling away and attacking from range. Also need to get used to not having a shield and being significantly squishier than most builds I've played in the past.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info