Mathil build list v2

"
I_Heart_U wrote:
TALKING ABOUT MATHIL's "Ice Shot/Barrage Raider" BUILD

Can someone please explain to me - how is it that the other abilities are firing off in his build instantly when looking at his items - there is no cast on hit? Is he actually firing off the abilities with a macro? I dont see how he is instantly firing off multiple abilities at the same time??

Sorry I'm a noob but someone please explain this to me :)

I asked this 2 days ago. Can someone please reply to me. I am new to POE and need some help. I dont understand how in his video - he is firing off multiple attacks simultaneously.
"
I_Heart_U wrote:
"
I_Heart_U wrote:

Can someone please explain to me - how is it that the other abilities are firing off in his build instantly when looking at his items - there is no cast on hit? Is he actually firing off the abilities with a macro? I dont see how he is instantly firing off multiple abilities at the same time??

I asked this 2 days ago. Can someone please reply to me. I am new to POE and need some help. I dont understand how in his video - he is firing off multiple attacks simultaneously.

Not sure what you are talking about.
Can you tell me the name of the video, and timestamp for when you see this happening?
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Somoleks wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

- +1 arrow quiver

My profile is now non private can u check? What do you mean by +1 quiver

Thats also my pastebin PoB Can u look?
https://pastebin.com/SR1wAdsp

- Fully level and quality all your gems. If you'r trying to get corrupted 21/20 gems, get ice bite and added cold first, since they add the most damage.
- Dying Sun flask (adds 2 extra projectiles, huge dps increase)
- Extra jewels with damage
- 6L chest/bow
- +1 arrow quiver (A quiver that has been corrupted with +1 arrow)
- +2 Barrage helmet (adds 2 extra projectiles, huge dps increase)
- Good damage rolls on rings/ammy (So no Bisco's Collar)
- The Wise Oak for 15% cold pen (requires res balancing though)
- Better roll on ur Chin Sol, though damage difference wil not be that huge.
- Gripped gloves for implicit 18% projectile damage
- Switch to tree version with Lioneye's Fall jewel. Jewel is quite expensive though.

Hope this helps.

Sorry mate, but i copied all your items into my PoB And its shows 1,3kk. Something is terribly wrong here
"
Somoleks wrote:

Sorry mate, but i copied all your items into my PoB And its shows 1,3kk. Something is terribly wrong here

You must be doing something wrong then. Did you import my pastbin, or manually enter all my stuff into your build? To get my dps numbers, import pastbin into new build, not ur own build. I've got 10 lvls over you, and use different/fully lvled skill gems and 6Ls.

Here's the pastbin link to my current gear with new amulet:

https://pastebin.com/bSa0J2Me

4.6m Shaper deeps

Currently working on getting +1 Frenzy Darkray Vectors. Should put the Shaper dps over 5m with about 6.2k life, and a nice 10 frenzy charges.
Last edited by Fritso on Sep 28, 2017, 11:37:22 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Somoleks wrote:

You must be doing something wrong then. Did you import my pastbin, or manually enter all my stuff into your build? To get my dps numbers, import pastbin into new build, not ur own build. I've got 10 lvls over you, and use different/fully lvled skill gems and 6Ls.

Here's the pastbin link to my current gear with new amulet:

https://pastebin.com/bSa0J2Me

4.6m Shaper deeps

Currently working on getting +1 Frenzy Darkray Vectors. Should put the Shaper dps over 5m with about 6.2k life, and a nice 10 frenzy charges.

Yeah.. I mean i opened 2 PoB One with my build second wity yours.
I copied all items from your build to my to see changes. I also lvled all gems to lvl 20 Qua 20, just everything like in your build, but pasted to my and difference was like 3milion dps.
"
Somoleks wrote:

Yeah.. I mean i opened 2 PoB One with my build second wity yours.
I copied all items from your build to my to see changes. I also lvled all gems to lvl 20 Qua 20, just everything like in your build, but pasted to my and difference was like 3milion dps.

That difference is probably due to me having 10 more lvls, using 6L setup, different/more jewels, (like lioneye's fall), different gem links and different skills in Chin Sol setup (frost bomb/vaal haste/proj weakness)
Importing my items doesn't change your skill gem setup, and skill tree.

Also, did you check all flasks, and correct checkmarks in the configuration tab?

I assume you did see my shaper dps at 4.6m when opening my pastbin link?
Last edited by Fritso on Sep 28, 2017, 11:52:00 AM
Hey is freeze pulse assasin viable in 3.0?
"
Fritso wrote:
"
I_Heart_U wrote:
"
I_Heart_U wrote:

Not sure what you are talking about.
Can you tell me the name of the video, and timestamp for when you see this happening?

As I mentioned above - Mathil's "Ice Shot/Barrage Raider" build. Here is his video on Youtube:https:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myr1kb3tIQ0&list=PLzqC5PPIWf1gfyTCBu1w3yY818r77vwvo&index=6&t=1s

As you can see he is instantly firing off multiple attacks at the exact same time, but how can he when he isn't using any ability that automatically fires them off. Is he using macros? If so, why doesn't he mention that? Does not make any sense. Any insight would be much appreciated. I am lvling it up and don't see how this is even possible. I really want someone to explain. Thanks so much for at least replying - been waiting like a week.
Last edited by I_Heart_U on Sep 28, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
"
I_Heart_U wrote:

As I mentioned above - Mathil's "Ice Shot/Barrage Raider" build. Here is his video on Youtube:https:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myr1kb3tIQ0&list=PLzqC5PPIWf1gfyTCBu1w3yY818r77vwvo&index=6&t=1s

As you can see he is instantly firing off multiple attacks at the exact same time, but how can he when he isn't using any ability that automatically fires them off. Is he using macros? If so, why doesn't he mention that? Does not make any sense. Any insight would be much appreciated. I am lvling it up and don't see how this is even possible. I really want someone to explain. Thanks so much for at least replying - been waiting like a week.

I really don't see him using multiple different attacks at the same time. It's also impossible to do diferent attacks at the same time due to how the game is designed, even if you were to use a macro. What is possible is activating all flasks at the same time, but that's just pressing at buttons at once.

He uses 2 different attacks. The ice shot, linked to GMP and Chain is what causes all the projectiles and mass explosions. That 1 attacks fires 5-7 arrows at the same time, which then chain 2 times between enemies. The barrage is the single target attach which just shows a tight stream of arrows towards 1 enemie. So it may be that you are confusing the ice shot as using multiple attacks at the same time, but it isn't, it's part of the skill gem setup.

Does this answer ur question?

If not, please be a bit more specific and profide a timestamp of when you see this happening, and a descritpion of what you see as multiple attacks at the same time.
5 Million Shaper dps, done :-)

https://pastebin.com/tY64xrU7

Thanks Mathil, love this build!
Last edited by Fritso on Sep 29, 2017, 2:25:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info