<Jacked> Jacked & Tan - (SC) Challenge league guild with over 200 active since Torment!

So you're looking for a fun, active challenge league guild? Well look no further than Jacked & Tan! We have over 200 active players. We also boast an active discord server for people who want to chat while playing. WE ARE A SOFTCORE GUILD.

This guild is not a safe space for anyone. We are a crazy bunch that aren't too keen on being politically correct. As long as you don't cause problems with other guild mates the doors are pretty much open. We have over 20 guild stash tabs with controlled access. Whisper officers if you need items from locked tabs. We have very experienced members willing to help you with your build or point you in the right direction. We are mostly comprised of US/EU players. This is an English speaking guild. We do kick for inactivity, this is more rigorous during the first few weeks of a new league. That tapers off as the league continues. Anyone kicked for inactivity is always welcome back, just whisper an officer.

1. Don't be a douche
2. Don't steal from guildies, this goes for scamming or price gouging
3. No guild chat spam
4. Guild chat isn't trade chat

People you can whisper for invites in-game:

@PotionSeller_
@Bang
@OrbsofTwoHands
@SwiftyLostPinky

Last edited by Lubricants on Dec 10, 2017, 3:18:32 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2022, 1:59:23 PM
Do you guys accept hardcore players?
lol
up, couple spots in guild open
I have a lvl 63 Marauder in Breach SC. This is the first league that I have played since the start of the league, and I am looking for a chill group of players to play with. Definitely looking to learn more about the game, and I feel like an active Guild would help and would add to the fun.

Experienced gamer, primarily with EVE online for over 8 years. My playtimes are roughly US EST from about 9pm to 12am. Have a mic, happy to chat. Really looking for some companions to enjoy the game with, both leveling and endgame.

IGN is Azoradan, current character is the same. I will IGM some of the contacts tonight.
Last edited by Azoradan on Jan 16, 2017, 2:29:48 PM
Recruitment still open- msg us in game!
up
Bump.
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info