Freezing Pulse Templar-- Need Help!!

Hi everyone! I am hoping to get a little bit of guidance from the community regarding the Freezing Pulse build that I am running on my Templar. It has started to feel like it's doing little damage. I am wondering if perhaps I am doing something wrong? I am able to clear content.... but it is very slow in comparison to builds that use other skills, such as Earthquake.

Any guidance or advice would be appreciated. I am not sure if this is just a gear issue, or something is wrong with the core of my build.

This is a link to my passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBLMGOQmqDc0RDxQgFkAWbxhqGS4aOBo-HM4dFCBuJKonLyftKS4rUDbpOlg62D0PPfxBlkyzT31QMFFgVcZXDVgHWGNZ818_Zp5o8nIPdqx4L3y4fLt85X31gFaCB4Kbg9uFfYuMjM-OZI9GkFWaO5uhogCsmK2NrrOvp7b6wGbAmsT2z37Q9dIh0nzZYdn8217hc-Nq7DjvDvAf8azyL_JB9kj3pvfX-d360v5U

My spells that I use are:

5L --> Freezing Pulse + Increased Critical Strikes + Spell Echo + Added Cold Damage + Iron Will

I curse monsters twice using a 4L --> Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark + Assassin's Mark

Again, any advice would be highly appreciated. Damage feels low.
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2017, 8:24:45 PM
I think maybe its because of the 5L setup I am using? Its very hard to get 5 blue sockets on a strength armor :/
If anyone has any critiques or thoughts, they would be greatly appreciated. I don't understand what is wrong with my build :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info