Shortening lab but maintaining the difficulty

Lab (like most of the game) has just a long mindless part of it of just "GO GO GO" trying to pass by all the normal monsters and not picking up anything. Hidden caches and silver doors aren't even worth getting the loot for. Seems it would be better to just take away all the mindless parts of the lab and just have the hard parts where you dodge the saws and darts ect... Maybe even making it only 2 fights so builds that can take out 33% of izaros health in a short time now have to put in a bit more effort in which they could get killed.

While i understand GGG has put in effort designing the labs hidden caches and silver doors and sht, it is tedious, drops from those things arent worth the time, and most players seem to ignore them as if they dont even exist in the game in the first place.

Also for those trying to get to uber lab but even at lvl 90 have only 5/6 trials, a good fix seems to be to make the trials be into fixed maps. Obviously adding a trial into multiple maps since there are soo many of them in the first place. This wont be making the game easier in any way since arguably you can do the maps without compleating uber lab like alot have, so this would be nice for removing a huge part of an unnecessary rng.
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2017, 11:55:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'd rather they increased the item level and improved drops from caches and similar, it's absurd how you get better loot from low tier maps you can faceroll in a minute.
"
Raudram wrote:
I'd rather they increased the item level and improved drops from caches and similar, it's absurd how you get better loot from low tier maps you can faceroll in a minute.

Id like the same but i feel like itll be harder for them to do that for w/e reason.
It's as simple as boosting zone's monster and item level while improving cache's loot, maybe even adding an extra key if you open all the caches? Maybe some nice surprises from the secret hidden chests sometimes?

I know GGG loves gating content but low tier maps are common as dirt, there's no reason why merciless labyrinth should offer worse loot.

Gutting content is rarely a good idea, just improve it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info