[2.5] BHC WoE Cyclone Slayer - cheap and efficient, excellent for uber lab farming and mapping.

"
Erpp wrote:
Hey, trying this build aswel atm and I got 1 question. Why do you grab attack speed on your jewels while using ancestral warchief that reduces attack speed in your cwdt setup? Trying to figure out what's better for the build, attack speed or flat dmg ^^.

Hi, Ancestral Warchief doesn't reduce your attack speed, the modifier only applies to the totem itself. Attack speed is better so long as it's easily attainable, but you obviously need damage as well.

Also, CWDT doesn't trigger warchief, I just have them in same links, I'll clear it up a bit.
Last edited by Mannistab on Jan 6, 2017, 2:32:42 PM
Do you think the chill from Arctic Armour is really important? I mean, do you think the chill really help us stay alive against the most dangerous enemies? I ask because we could run Herald of Ash instead and get 15% extra damage. More damage means more life leeched and also a shorter life span for enemies.
Rolled this build since yesterday and currently level 76 with about 5300 HP. Do you think my HP is enough to attempt uber? Also, how much HP should I have to farm full Keys? Great guide btw. Was really easy and cheap to gear. I'm so excited try lab farming in a few days.

Thanks!
"
Landoro wrote:
Rolled this build since yesterday and currently level 76 with about 5300 HP. Do you think my HP is enough to attempt uber? Also, how much HP should I have to farm full Keys? Great guide btw. Was really easy and cheap to gear. I'm so excited try lab farming in a few days.

Thanks!

If you're referring to Uber Izaro, I was able to handle him last night at level 78 with 5400 HP. Killed the lieutenants, but I probably could have left them alive. Accidentally left him at 15 charges too, and I killed Argus, so it ended up being a 3 key run.
"
Hi, Ancestral Warchief doesn't reduce your attack speed, the modifier only applies to the totem itself. Attack speed is better so long as it's easily attainable, but you obviously need damage as well.

Also, CWDT doesn't trigger warchief, I just have them in same links, I'll clear it up a bit.

Thanks alot for the response, guess I need to read up some on those skills :p.
"
Kataris wrote:
"
Landoro wrote:

Thanks!

If you're referring to Uber Izaro, I was able to handle him last night at level 78 with 5400 HP. Killed the lieutenants, but I probably could have left them alive. Accidentally left him at 15 charges too, and I killed Argus, so it ended up being a 3 key run.

Thank you for your answer. I was more confident to attempt uberlab after your response, even though 5400 HP feels a little bit low for me. I am currently level 81 with 5800 HP and I could farm uberlab with 5 keys today. Also, while using Brightbreak+Prismatic (3 green sockets) I used whirling blades to rush the lab even faster.
Man i don't know what is wrong, but i can't do at all Uber Lab with build.

I'm lvl 86. I did uber lab only 1 time (a guy carried me all the way)

I have almost 5,6k life and it's one 1 hit of the boss, can't pass the second aspirant trials.

What is wrong? You're are saying that you're doing uber lag in lvl 78 - 80... I'm lvl 86 and can't pass the second trials
Last edited by TiagoRox on Jan 9, 2017, 9:24:03 AM
"
TiagoRox wrote:
Man i don't know what is wrong, but i can't do at all Uber Lab with build.

I'm lvl 86. I did uber lab only 1 time (a guy carried me all the way)

I have almost 5,6k life and it's one 1 hit of the boss, can't pass the second aspirant trials.

What is wrong? You're are saying that you're doing uber lag in lvl 78 - 80... I'm lvl 86 and can't pass the second trials

It would be great if we could see your gears and tree in order to help you. The reason could aswell be that izaro was buffed with charges or conduits that this build should avoid. I have only tried 6-7 uber runs today and the mods was easy. The biggest hit took 60% of my HP and I leeched it back in a second. Make sure you are using the appropiate flask for the respectively izaro buffs. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Landoro on Jan 9, 2017, 9:42:04 AM
"
Landoro wrote:
It would be great if we could see your gears and tree in order to help you. The reason could aswell be that izaro was buffed with charges or conduits that this build should avoid. I have only tried 6-7 uber runs today and the mods was easy. The biggest hit took 60% of my HP and I leeched it back in a second. Make sure you are using the appropiate flask for the respectively izaro buffs. Hope this helps.

It's full equipped now... could you see again?
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
Landoro wrote:

It's full equipped now... could you see again?

Your profile is private, I can't see your characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info