2.5.1 Elementalist Avatar of Fire Lightning Trap

gear

flasks

passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAMeBbUI1A5IDlwPxBEPES8RUBGWFdcagRqNGyUdFB1PHxgfQST9J6kqCypbKwosvy0fMHwyGDW5N9Q7DTt8QZZDNkV-RlJHBklRS65Mi0yzUUdRdFH7UuxTMVZjWyZca13yZKpqNmr6a3psCG0ZbTpwUXBSc212b3n2ew1-sH8rf8Z_-4RIhq6J04oGjDaNv45kj0aP-pD6kyeVIJuGm6GhL6KjppmnK6yYrrOvjbMDtMW2-rd1uMq5k76KwcXB88LswwnDbci_zRbQH9DQ0PXWithU2Vvb599t34rnVOik6QLr9ewY7T_uFe9L7-vw1fD58YryHfem99f8TP_e?accountName=flume04&characterName=flumie

info

how the build works:
-with avatar of fire + call of the brotherhood, 100% of all lightning and cold damage is converted to fire damage, meaning that all elemental damage boosts (eg. " x% increased elemental damage ") triple dips (is triple effective)

-elementalist gives free elemental proliferation, meaning that your lightning traps (that now deal only fire damage) burn all enemies and the burn spreads to nearby enemies which is great for killing huge packs of mobs quickly

-elementalist also gives 25% fire penetration when using lightning skills, hence why lightning trap is used to essentially give 25% more damage

main link order:
4L - lightning trap + cluster trap + cold to fire + pierce
5L - lightning trap + cluster trap + cold to fire + pierce + increased critical strikes

ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2017, 3:50:50 AM
Does the decreased mana cost from Vertex apply to the Vaal soul cost for Vaal discipline?
"
enfo wrote:
Does the decreased mana cost from Vertex apply to the Vaal soul cost for Vaal discipline?

It does not. Souls consumed by vaal skills are not affected by mana cost adjustments in way way.
/357218 -- Store
"
enfo wrote:

It does not. Souls consumed by vaal skills are not affected by mana cost adjustments in any way.
/357218 -- Store
Last edited by flume04 on Jan 6, 2017, 9:57:00 PM
"
flume04 wrote:
meaning that all elemental damage boosts (eg. " x% increased elemental damage ") triple dips (is triple effective)

This is not the case, though.

Elemental damage still only applies once (and once to the burning damage). It double dips.
What did you do for bandits?
"
What did you do for bandits?

Personally I did alira - passive point - passive point because i wanted to be overcapped on resists in ele weakness maps but if your gear is better i would just take all 3 passive points. The power charge isnt really reliable so I just prefer the point.
/357218 -- Store
Video?
What can you use before you reach/can afford a Doryani's Catalyst?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info