<#42> Mostly Harmless - (SC) - [NA/EU]

About us
-The core group of us are a group of friends from a old guild (plus a few we've picked up along the way) who branched out and started our own.
-Originally, we were purely a standard guild. However, with standard dying and leagues being more enticing, we have swapped to a general SC guild that is still, for the most part, standard-oriented.

What we expect of you
- Be respectful
- Try to remain active; just send me a message if something comes up please if possible
~ If kicked for inactivity, just shoot me a message when you're back if you would like back in
- No spamming; this includes excessive price checking, begging, etc.
- No promotion of anything going against PoE's TOS
~ While scamming isn't against the TOS; if provided evidence, I will kick on the spot. No questions.
- If you have any problems, get screen shots and message me so we can figure things out. Don't argue over guild chat.
- Friendly banter and constructive criticism is fine, just don't over-do it
- Limited Drama *bring new memes to the table if you have them, old ones though are usually boring

Who we are looking for
-Active players who wish to be a part of a small community; helping with gear, knowledge, etc.
-People who have a general grasp of the game. We really aren't into teaching the game over and over. That said, you don't have to know everything; none of us do.
-MAPPERS - There hasn't been much grouping going on; would like to start getting people together more often

What we can offer you!
-Discord for all members - Voice is never required
-Help with builds - Usually we use POB and just send codes through discord as this is the easiest way
-L8 Master-crafting (Standard)
-Boss carries (Standard)
-Uber Lab carries
-Mapping groups ideally

Guild Stash
-With GGG's current system, its a FFA. This means don't put your valuables in there because there is no way to keep track of who did what
-We have 9 tabs at the moment, I'm not buying more unless we get a massive spike in people

How To Apply!

-Please reply to this thread with a little bit about about yourself and leave your IGN :)

Example questions

-How long have you been playing?
-What league do you play the most?
-What tier maps are you comfortable doing?
-Do you have an MF or aurabot?
-What are your goals, either generic or character related?
-Anything you feel like sharing

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions message me or any of the officers in-game!

https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/331558

Officers

BadBuild (IGN: TheEndOfBadBuilds)
Samir316 (IGN: Samir_CY)
Philophil (IGN: saltycroissant)
Kaoms_Heart (IGN: Mew)
YummyBentoBox (IGN: VanillaPudding)

Due to the original leader on break, I had to remake this thread so that I can edit it. The original thread is https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633676
Last edited by BadBuild on Nov 12, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2018, 9:19:11 PM
Bump
Bump
bump
Bump
I'd be interested in joining!

IGN: TheDemigodTitan
Would love to join, long time player about 3 years now
IGN-Aquaaaaaaa
Welcome ^^

Bump