[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

I made new tree, swapped emp for cold to fire and pyre for new one, killed uber izato and chimera easy, shaper also killed but it was painfull, so this build is still viable :)

ps. you can swap vortex for something else for exp i tried ice nova, not bad at all.
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
EchoMending wrote:

Icestorm is really nice though, because it gives you the option of ranging nasty bosses/packs and has awesome AoE by itself.

Just figured I'd share in case anyone else is looking for a Vortex substitute.

Thanks for the share - wouldn't your DPS be too low due to the lack of multi-source double-dipping that Vortex offers?

I can't speak from experience, first time using Icestorm, but if you look at the build I linked to, it seems more than capable. At the moment, my DPS/clear speed is mediocre, but that's because there's so many things I don't have yet: no BFS, not a single damage jewel, no Instruments of Virtue, no 6S Whispering Ice, level 18 0% supports, mediocre gear and only ~640 int (damage scales heavily off of int). I've been quite unlucky in my drops so far, so am having trouble funding the build, but things are picking up now 😊.

Given all of that, I find my clear speed right now quite acceptable and am confident it will become great once I get everything sorted. The real question is whether I can get the ES regen to what it needs to be. However, since the build focuses heavily on collecting int for damage, it also heavily helps ES regen and the 24 or so nodes I free up from the linked build because of skipping VP, GR and US allow me to get pretty much everything I could possibly want for ES/regen.
IGN: NuzzyFipples
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Diocruel wrote:
I think I reached merciless dried lake in about 6-7 hours.

Ugh. I am 1 day 9 hours play time to the start of Act 2 Merc. But then I have been clearing maps because of the league stones in play, which has been a bit slower.

Don't get how people can reach level 99 within 4 minutes of a new league starting.

Well it helps that I play softcore and I made way to many toons last 2 league to get to know the game. You'll figure out a quicker pathway if it is the 60th time you run through the game :P
How would singularity Work compared to dark seer and doryanis damage? Anyone tested it?
"
Giusti wrote:
How would singularity Work compared to dark seer and doryanis damage? Anyone tested it?

I have never used Singularity, but i love Dark Seer in merciles and early maps as hybrid it can save your ass a lot http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dark_Seer
How do you optimize lab runs? i run in 5-6 mins, but then i sort my lootz for 5 mins :(
No rest for the wicked
Loving this build now... sorry I ever doubted it regarding the patch notes! Was playing same tree but poison firestorm with consuming dark and infernal mantle... but i couldnt get the gear to go CI... switched over to Vortex and it's so good for this league! Tanking all the legacy stones, playing everyone's rippiest maps in HC. Trying to get the last of my trials to get into Uber Lab farming.... really looking forward to it.

Gear at lvl 87 HC Legacy, 9.6k ES

Defensive screen: http://imgur.com/a/wefes

The amulet is nice as it lets me proc EE with shield charge as well. Marble Amulet upgrade is gonna be hard :/
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 10, 2017, 4:05:35 PM

this flask is just so sick, I don't really understand the description, but it gives me additional 20 fire pen, which makes monsters melt so fast
"
begemote wrote:

this flask is just so sick, I don't really understand the description, but it gives me additional 20 fire pen, which makes monsters melt so fast

Yup, it's fantastic!

I had to read the description a couple of times too — it's worded very carefully — but it really just means 10% less damage taken for the element(s) you have the lowest total res of, and 20% extra pen for the element(s) you have the highest total res for.
IGN: NuzzyFipples
"
begemote wrote:

If you can balance your resists to be all the same, then you will get the damage boost / defensive bonus for all three elements as well. I think I might try and fit one into my setup too!

Just crafted this with an Essence of Anger :O :O

dat 2% ES tho

Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 11, 2017, 7:37:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info