[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Yeah well if you play HC its another story. I think itll still be fine if youre a good player. I dont play HC my self, so I die now and then. HC generally plays alot more defensive. I cannot give too much advice on that, since I dont play it my self. Maybe take more ES notes and then the 2nd ES conversion might be okay. But I dont know tbh. Others are prolly alot better at figuring HC out than I am lol. But your tree will lose alot of dmg, and our dmg did get a nerf allrdy, so youll have to consider that carefully.

EDIT: Oh and I just realised you didnt mention HC. Well this build wont die too often really. OP rarely died, after 90 but hes alot better player than I am for sure, and his gear was godtier. He even farmed HoG easymode without dying as far as I know. I died now and then, because of stupid mistakes, but when I played it for longer times (getting used to it) I rarely died either tbh. I switched chars alot this past league so when I had played something and went back to the INQ I tended to die a few times before I got the hang of it again, also I play very recklessly, which isnt too smart. Like I have mentioned in a post, further back, I actually did uber lab at 72 with no issues, so the survivability is very good. I also never tried it before that time aswell.
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 3, 2017, 8:04:25 AM
Thanks for feedback. Let's give it a go and see how it plays!

Look forward to seeing the updates on this thread as the league progresses.
I played it in HC up to late 80s doing all relevant content just fine (farming uber lab, t10-12 maps).

I'm so worried about Vortex but I really want to play this archetype of build; CI regen tank.. Anyone considering other skill options with similar tree in case Vortex just doesn't cut it?

Essence Drain/Contagion

Firestorm CWC

Scorching Ray

I really hope Vortex works out. But if it doesnt Im not sure what to try. Been considering fireball and shock nova at this point. Fireball is just hard without prolif I think, so elementalist might be better for that, not too sure though, itll require some testing. And shock nova recieved some buffs, which doesnt look bad, and it might be alright. Ive never played shock nova, so I actually dont know how it is non-crit based.. Maybe CWC shock nova? Im just unsure if the dmg will be enough tbh. ED/Con might also be an option like you mention. Some talk of Scorching Ray. I wont be considering CWC firestorm as ive played that allrdy, its great with psn though and you can also go with skipping ignites instead if you want and just go for pure fire dmg, with ele focus and such, and no need for conversion which might strong aswell, with some duration notes etc but less mobile obviously.
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 3, 2017, 11:09:09 AM
how it goes dps wise?
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 4, 2017, 2:52:43 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
how it goes dps wise?

how goes it AOE wise?
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
how it goes dps wise?

how goes it AOE wise?

indeed
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 4, 2017, 7:43:32 AM
I my self havent gotten too far yet, im only in act 2 cruel. Around 43 or so. I am atm lvling with firestorm totems, so I cannot really say yet tbh :) Im switching later. Firestorm totems are actually alot of fun.
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
how it goes dps wise?

how goes it AOE wise?

So early feedback:

Level 36 and running pyre + cold to fire with Vortex.

Damage is ok - good, not great. I'm not running flammability yet, temporal chains instead - purely a factor of not wanting to roll chromes on crappy levelling gear.

AOE is fine. Again, ok, not much more. I currently only have one AOE node (Amplify). At this point, given the AOE is what it is, I think I'll be more likely to just pick up Blast Radius and not worry about an Inc AOE gem. I think I can make up the short fall by stacking a bit of cast speed.

Survivability is great, of course.

So after pyres change, do we need to run that and cold to fire? What are the links for a 5L?
I'm not really sure how the damage conversation works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info