[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
At the moment around 40c, Doryani's are 80c minimum.

holy shit... I have a near max rolled one and paid around 40c.. a while back tho..

Well, a good scepter or wand with high spelldamage + fire or elemental should be fine.
Last edited by dro0p on Feb 1, 2017, 3:59:58 PM
I am in need of assistance... I cannot do GH, or Chimera etc etc. What am I doing wrong?

Sitting in hideout, I have 919 regen
12591 es
5 linked vortex @7k
capped resists
And I'm duo cursing with heretic's veil.
and 1.5% regen on boots

At level 87.

What am I doing wrong that doesn't allow me to do the end game stuff?
For the most part, I can Uber Lab fine.. most of the time..

Thanks for your help!

Character: BeastModeVortex
Last edited by GiantApe on Feb 2, 2017, 1:58:10 AM
"
GiantApe wrote:
I am in need of assistance... I cannot do GH, or Chimera etc etc. What am I doing wrong?

Sitting in hideout, I have 919 regen
12591 es
5 linked vortex @7k
capped resists
And I'm duo cursing with heretic's veil.
and 1.5% regen on boots

At level 87.

What am I doing wrong that doesn't allow me to do the end game stuff?
For the most part, I can Uber Lab fine.. most of the time..

Thanks for your help!

Character: BeastModeVortex

your profile is private, so I can't see your build.

If you say uber is fine "most of the time". There must be something wrong, because if you build properly Uber is a walk in the park.

I already see heretics veil being mentioned.. That's not in the build. So you probably made changes you thought were not important to alter the build as you see fit. And now it's nto working optimally.

anyway, I can guess all day long, I will need to see your build to be able to help you.

With those base stats you mention, you should have no problems.. but as I said, the problem probably lays with your gear or passive tree, which I can't see.
Gambled on a few atziri sets and it's paid off, scepter sorted lol.
"
is it even worth to upgrade green dream, 6% dodge is literally nothing and it cost 300c atm.?

It is simply a min/max thing. The Green Dream is the most important part, the nightmare is a luxury.
"
Any advice for weapons on a fairly tight budget before Doryani's?

I used this
for many many levels while Doryanis was 2ex or so early in the league. It cost me 10c. Doryani's is the best option though since it double dips your ignites.

@GiantApe To do END END game content, it is usually a dps check and I highly recommend a 6 link. If that is out of your budget, work on farming UBER lab with max keys and eventually you'll be able to afford one.

"

Awesome, gl man. Are you in HC? I'd love to hear more details from a HC players perspective. Stay safe man!

@dro0p Thanks for being on point and answering a lot of questions in the thread
"
getinthevan wrote:
"
is it even worth to upgrade green dream, 6% dodge is literally nothing and it cost 300c atm.?

It is simply a min/max thing. The Green Dream is the most important part, the nightmare is a luxury.
"

I used this
for many many levels while Doryanis was 2ex or so early in the league. It cost me 10c. Doryani's is the best option though since it double dips your ignites.

@GiantApe To do END END game content, it is usually a dps check and I highly recommend a 6 link. If that is out of your budget, work on farming UBER lab with max keys and eventually you'll be able to afford one.

"

Awesome, gl man. Are you in HC? I'd love to hear more details from a HC players perspective. Stay safe man!

@dro0p I apologize, I thought my characters were not private.
I took Heretics in order to duel curse with blasphemy & apply lightning damage with blade vortex.
I have been doing a lot of Uber Labs and am on my way to get a 6l, though 1 shots have happened, especially when doing HoG.

I see you removed the spell totem. Do you think it is not really necessary for end game? If placing vaal gems in the sheild. What do you think about molten shell instead of lightning trap?

Thanks for the help and really a great build!

Hello!

I'm looking for solid templar starting build that could do anything on upcoming
Solo-Self-Found hardcore league. Especially important would be ability to run uber labs/trials as early as possible for loot and enchants. Mass regen your build provides intrigues me.

Templar becouse i could respec him later into Vaal Sparker for either dried lake MF farming or even for lvl 100 grind without having to reroll @ lvl 90+ to completely other character. Or I might never respec and decide to clear atlas first. This seems like the most flexible starting class as long as i can make it work safely on lab.

So my questions are:
1) Is this good for uber lab without trading? Avatar of Fire is rather close so i can maybe get 50% conversion from there + 50% conversion from cold to fire for 2 points before i manage to chance the Pyre ring.
2) How needed The Beast Fur Shawl really is? This is not RF build after all. Can i manage with just rare regalia for a long time?
3) Can this farm Atziri for sceptre since Atziri is ignite immune?
Last edited by Arirmind on Feb 2, 2017, 5:40:15 PM
Hi there, this build looks like great fun currently at level 20 with it, I am a bit of a noob still so is there any chance you add some leveling trees or give some pointers as to where to go. Thanks in advance :)
"
getinthevan wrote:
"

"

I used this

"

Yep on hc, will keep you posted.

I'm running a 5L to start, would cold to fire be the best 6L option, high lvl empower is unrealistic.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Feb 3, 2017, 4:15:25 AM
"
Arirmind wrote:

Hello!

I'm looking for solid templar starting build that could do anything on upcoming
Solo-Self-Found hardcore league. Especially important would be ability to run uber labs/trials as early as possible for loot and enchants. Mass regen your build provides intrigues me.

Templar becouse i could respec him later into Vaal Sparker for either dried lake MF farming or even for lvl 100 grind without having to reroll @ lvl 90+ to completely other character. Or I might never respec and decide to clear atlas first. This seems like the most flexible starting class as long as i can make it work safely on lab.

So my questions are:
1) Is this good for uber lab without trading? Avatar of Fire is rather close so i can maybe get 50% conversion from there + 50% conversion from cold to fire for 2 points before i manage to chance the Pyre ring.
2) How needed The Beast Fur Shawl really is? This is not RF build after all. Can i manage with just rare regalia for a long time?
3) Can this farm Atziri for sceptre since Atziri is ignite immune?
~

Hi!

Well, I think you start from the wrong point of view, you start directly about changing stuff to the build without even trying it. As I said before to others, try the build as described by the OP. The build kicks ass, he responds to the thread, he brainstorms about the build and actively improves it.
I am pretty sure he already considered many of the options I heard before. But again, try it as it is. It kicks ass.

1) this is absolutely a beast build for uberlab.. As I also said before.. I just enter uberlab to stand in traps... why? Because I can.
2) you need it. You just do. It makes the build.
3) I personally haven't done atziri.. because I don't really focus on bosses.. I could try and tell you later maybe.
4) Selffound is NOT an option. You will either have to change too many items or won't find what you need. At least that's my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info