[2.6][10M Dmg] Unicorn Fountain (Molten Striker) [easy T16/Uber Atziri]

sry no lvling tree. be creative :P leveling is always the same @poe

"
Would you be willing to explain your utility links a bit more in depth? I don't really get the blade vortex setup. And does the blasphemy setup need to be linked to Vaal Lightning Trap/Discipline for some reason? Or could those be two separate 2-links?

you want BV+PCoC to get power charges, as youre always next to the enemy you have permanent PCs up.
of course it must not be linked and it can be two separate 2-links.

sry for late answers
some1 asked me how i can achieve such high damage and which of the luxury versions should be picked..

my advice: if you cant properly minmax and calc your damage output just go for the mortem morsu+lycosidae version. getting a proper sword with vagan mod is really hard, it needs high crit and attack speed for explicit at least

the problem right now is that they changed the crit-wheel for swords to the very right, which is shitty for us.

the new jewel "wildfire" sounds cool but i would rather pick dying sun and get high damage jewels. remember that increasing the AoE is a problem with molten strike
Is there a CI version for this? I like this build and would pick up that unique shield but there's too many stats on it I can't use and I would lose a lot of ES. My chance to hit is decent, 86%-88%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info