2.5 CI Occultist Icestorm Fire Edition Went Wild /w Video (Guardians Viable Maybe Shaper too xd )

deleted
Last edited by RoyaLPatH on Jun 19, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2017, 9:02:50 AM
I will upload Images soon. Happy new year
what bandits?
Oh totally forgot.
Passive - Cast - Passive
Added Stat/Dps SS.
What troubles me about this build is the vast similarity to the other well established tri-curse whispering ice build. It is well known and followed, and what I see here is the identical point per point build, with the exception that yours has made some surface level changes in routing down into marauder which makes it incapable of benefiting from brute force solution jewels, and some less optimal energy shield pathing near scion and shadow. The only 'real' difference is that whereas that guide with 189 pages of replies and comments choose to multi-curse, where you went farther into the ranger area for mana.

Your tree

The Tri-curse tree

Identical gearing, no constructive criticism against the build in your contra section.

I cannot feature this build as-is on the builds guide list due to these issues, sorry.
"
RoyaLPatH wrote:
Idk Why i even bother to write here.
All links jewels gears can found on my profile.

"
Kwitch wrote:
If you wish to have your build guide represented here, post the link and a short description as a reply. It must be updated to the current major build, and be an actual build guide. Links to your skill tree and gear is not a build guide.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Jan 1, 2017, 12:21:57 PM
how mana regen?
@Kwitch
Yeah it kinda smilar i just checked.
First of all my class is occultist which changes a lot as u know well.
Second Icestorm obvious build ofc there are basic items to use.
And there are passive changes etc .well we are doing the same build ofc that gonna be smilar but gameplay is not that smilar. I am using orb of storm,doing some chaos damage from occultist,getting less es items cuz occultist passive etc, tried some ele equa etc but easy to say it is not unique build.

Edit:I wrote all things to do gameplay lvlin etc but u are posting that little ironi.If i wouldnt bother to write all, u would have point.Now it is pointless.
Have a nice day
Last edited by RoyaLPatH on Jan 2, 2017, 9:05:44 AM
@dbdns3
Warlord's Mark has %2 mana leech which is enough for mapping.
And some mana nodes give mana regen tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info